Tracking

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Recently it was announced on this site that Partypoker would now offer strategy points for raking hands at Party. I have ensured that I have the assigned correct username in the poker rooms section, however I do not appear to be earning strategy points.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
  • 18 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey muel294,

Did you signup to party through our download guides during either affiliation?

Regards

Laz
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza,

I was originally under the impression that if you had an account at all that you would be tracked. I have never signed up through PS.com link, sadly. Your support team has promptly set me straight there.

Sadface.

I am tracked with Will Hill but I cant get their client to work on my computer and I cant get their Beta client to import HH.

Double sadface.

Cheers anyway
    • zvonjimir
      zvonjimir
      Bronze
      I have a question regarding Party gemstones, excuses if it shouldn't belong here. I earned two gemstones worth a total of 150$. How and when can I cash those out?
    • cardinhand
      cardinhand
      Basic
      @muel294
      just a question,
      i heard many people playing partypoker had trouble withdrawing . is it true or are they better now?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zvonjimir,

You will be able to cash them out at the end of June provided there isn't any deductions from May and June. You can read about how the deductions work here.

Regards

Laz
    • zvonjimir
      zvonjimir
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazza, will continue the grind then ;)
    • zvonjimir
      zvonjimir
      Bronze
      I have another question regarding the gemstone promo. Does playing roulette also bring strategy points for the Gemstone promo?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by zvonjimir
      I have another question regarding the gemstone promo. Does playing roulette also bring strategy points for the Gemstone promo?
      No.
    • zvonjimir
      zvonjimir
      Bronze
      I received an email from Pokerstrategy and it contradicts you saying my payments will arrive in June. Maybe you misunderstood me Lazza, I earned these gemstones in February and March.
      "Hi zvonjimir, the first edition of our 2016 Gemstone promotion ended last week. We currently have to wait a few days for StrategyPoint information from the poker rooms before we can calculate the final Gemstone balances and request your payment.
      Once the information is received, payments will be made directly to the poker room account(s) where you collected the Gemstones. Please note that this can take a while and we ask for your patience, but be assured we are trying to do this as soon as possible."
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Apologies zvonjimir. :sorry: I was thinking too far ahead. :wtf:
    • zvonjimir
      zvonjimir
      Bronze
      Don't worry I am grinding anyway :)
      So I can expect this payment in the following days, do you have any info on that?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zvonjimir,

It shouldn't be too long according to this thread.

Regards

Laz
    • Post removed

• ehlers
      ehlers
      Bronze
      Hey is there anyway you can track your party poker account although you didn't use the promo code?:)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ehlers,

In most cases, no. But in recent times we have upgraded our Party pages so you are automatically redirected there (and thus includes our referrer code). So if you have signed up recently then it is possible you may be tracked.

You can check to see if you are tracked here. If there is an expandable + sign next to party, then you are correctly tracked and should be receiving SPs.

An example of correctly tracked rooms is shown below:

Regards

Laz
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Is there some problems with tracking? Aka no strategy points after 4th this month.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi keekkini,

We are indeed experiencing some problems with PartyPoker SPs. We are working on resolving these problems and hopefully you will see your SPs soon.

Regards

la55i
    • keekkini
      keekkini
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hi keekkini,

We are indeed experiencing some problems with PartyPoker SPs. We are working on resolving these problems and hopefully you will see your SPs soon.

Regards

la55i
      Thanks, good to know.