didn't recive the free money

• 21 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello fuduluemil

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It can take up to 2 business days before you receive your free money on most poker rooms.
      If this period is expired I recommend sending a ticket to our customer service and they can help you out to check why you didn’t received your money yet.

If you have in the meanwhile more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • barney4895
      barney4895
      Bronze
      you need to wait a little.
    • juhanuha
      juhanuha
      Bronze
      You could add to pre-info that it's business days. I was wondering why im not receiving my pkr money at weekend.
    • fickodejan
      fickodejan
      Bronze
      :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink:
    • nmoncsi
      nmoncsi
      Bronze
      Dear Pokerstrategy.com,
      I received 10 $ free money at William Hill Poker. Do I understand correctly that I should have received additional 20$ after generating 5$ rake within 60 days?
      Thank you,
      - nmoncsi
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nmoncsi,

It would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      nmoncsi, yes this is correct. Please see the below T&Cs

When will I get my additional $20 free poker money?
      You will receive your additional $20 within 48 hours as soon as you have made a deposit of at least $20 to your William Hill account. Please note the deposit has to be made within 60 days of having received your initial $10 free poker money and you need to transfer the deposited money to your poker wallet. Alternatively you also receive $20 free cash once you generate $5 rake (= 25 StrategyPoints) within 60 days.
    • nmoncsi
      nmoncsi
      Bronze
      Thanks very much for your answers. I opened the ticket with customer support
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Good stuff nmoncsi, keep us posted :)
    • JustinBieber123
      JustinBieber123
      Bronze
      hello
      i have registered for 888poker and after 2 days i received only $2 + 6x $1 tickets out of 88 worth bonus as was advertised here. Is it all, or will I get some more later?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi JustinBieber123,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

You can unlock the $80 bonus money by playing and generating points on 888poker. For every 250 points you collect by playing there, you'll unlock another $2 in cash and/or $6 in tournament tickets. So the more you play, the sooner you'll unlock the full bonus. Keep in mind though that this bonus expires after 90 days.

If you have any other questions, just let us know :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • JustinBieber123
      JustinBieber123
      Bronze
      TinoLaan

Thanks! thas what i needed to know:) I have only 3.19 points, so it looks like long time to go
    • JustinBieber123
      JustinBieber123
      Bronze
      one more question: what does this mean (from e-mail i just received) ? Why its not eligible??

Your money transfer was declined
      Hi JustinBieber123, Unfortunately your 888poker account is not eligible for receiving our free starting capital offer. We can't do anything about this situation.
      You can of course, still claim your free poker money by registering at another of our poker rooms:
      Try another room ›
      Although you cannot receive the free money at 888poker your account is tracked to PokerStrategy. If you would still like to play at 888poker you can take advantage of our first deposit bonus offer there and also collect StrategyPoints for reaching a higher member status.
      Alternatively, check out all our other free money offers and promotional dea
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      For this I would recommend sending a ticket to our customer service (scroll to the bottom of that page). They can then look into this for you to see what happened and what we could potentially do to get this resolved.

Keep us posted :)
    • JustinBieber123
      JustinBieber123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Keep us posted :)
      they said i didnt register with some special bonus instructions :f_frown:
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Ah, that's too bad, in that case there's unfortunately nothing we can do :(

Maybe you could still get your free poker money on a different poker room instead. Here's a list of rooms you can choose from: Free poker money

Hopefully you'll still be able to find something that interests you.
    • CentBetrag
      CentBetrag
      Bronze
      always have the feeling to miss out on bonuses. too complex...:f_mad:
    • domeex
      domeex
      Bronze
      hello. players have a lot of problem. enyoy
    • Dzay242526
      Dzay242526
      Basic
      No free money,,,whay????