Hey, My name is

• wastedyungsta
      wastedyungsta
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is Jade and I'm an addict.

HI JADE!

It all started last year in August. I started to watch the WSOP. Then I starting playing on my uncles poker account because I didn't have money and I was still underage. On my 18th birthday I openned my own poker account and used my birthday money to make a deposit. It's now been a year and I have no money to show for my efforts. I am starting to play better but not that good yet. Still grinding it out waiting for my first big win. Hopefully that will be soon.

I'm going to university next year, so I hope I will make enough money from poker to survive my time at university.

Oh ya, I'm from Namibia, its north of South Africa. SO poker is still pretty new here. Hope that changes soon. We can only get about 10 people together for a bit of live play (online poker can get boring sometimes.)

So thank goodness I found this site, giving me free money to play. I received an email from pokerstrategy.com (so did the rest of the guys over at homepokertourney.com).

Well thats me. An addict.

EDIT: My alias over at Mansion Poker is wastedyungsta. Don't be shy, say hi when you see me at the tables.
  • 1 reply
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey Jade,

nice to also see some new members here from Namibia! :)

I'm pretty sure that, if you use our community actively, you will improve your poker game greatly.

Most important is that you keep to learn actively - so besides reading articles and watching some videos, you should engage in strategy discussions here in te forums.

Also note our hand evaluation forums where you can put in interesting poker hands and let professional coaches comment on them.

Enjoy,

Lutz