SB: $90.30
      Hero (BB): $114.50
      UTG: $102.30
      MP: $96.60
      CO: $46.20
      BTN: $100.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with 5 :spade: 3 :spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($4.75) A :diamond: 2 :spade: T :spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets $3.00, Hero raises to $6, CO folds, BTN calls $3

Turn: ($16.75) K :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $10.50, Hero raises to $21, BTN folds

should i raise more on the turn , call to extract more value or bet/call ?
  • 8 replies
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Nh. Oh rly didn't notice minraise flop, raise more of call :)
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      Ugly played.

Preflop is ok this deep.

Flop: minreraise??? Why dont you write I have a flushdraw in chat? If you reraise atleast do it 3x.

Turn minraise is pretty bad too. You're giving huge odds for him to call and hit his FH/higher flush on the river. Reraise to 33 orso.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Diedobal
      Ugly played.

Preflop is ok this deep.

Flop: minreraise??? Why dont you write I have a flushdraw in chat? If you reraise atleast do it 3x.

Turn minraise is pretty bad too. You're giving huge odds for him to call and hit his FH/higher flush on the river. Reraise to 33 orso.
      Not enough odds to call for fh/flush, but close.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      about the turn minraise i agree it was a bad play . As for the flop minraise i disagree.

check - minraising represents a lot of strength so i have more fold equity with a minraise against a good player and i am investing less money in case he decides to reraise. i don't mind him calling cause my hand can only improve
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spit22
      about the turn minraise i agree it was a bad play . As for the flop minraise i disagree.

check - minraising represents a lot of strength so i have more fold equity with a minraise against a good player and i am investing less money in case he decides to reraise. i don't mind him calling cause my hand can only improve
      You think wrong, that turn raise is ok, you are ot giving him enough odds even, of course it's not good, u could make it bigger. Check-minraise never hjas a lot of fold equity, it looks strong only on dry boards and anyway the odds are too great to fold.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Originally posted by Diedobal
      Ugly played.

Preflop is ok this deep.

Not enough odds to call for fh/flush, but close.
      i'm not going to calculate the odds, but as it's deep, i'd assume that villain has extremely good odds for calling. also, NL50 players will sometimes call even if they can't possibly have the right implieds.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spit22
      check - minraising represents a lot of strength so i have more fold equity with a minraise against a good player
      nope
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Raise more on the flop, minraise looks suspicious and has less fold equity. Bet the turn yourself as a standard. c/r if he is really aggressive

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar