Mod templates for redirection to another language community

• tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Dear mods / admins,

As I've noticed that people often arrive at the English community by Internet search even if they can't write in English, I suggest that you make templates to instruct them in their language on how to change the language setting - this process has been counterintuitive since the forum update.

I think this should be made at least for the most frequent cases like Spanish, German and Russian.

The way I've tried to instruct a member here is a passable example, though you might want to make it even clearer (with screenshots and bells and whistles).

Thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi tonypmm,

thanks for your suggestion - it's for sure important that new users get the right (good) experience upon arriving to PokerStrategy.com. Most , who use their native language browser versions, do land on "their language page".

The language change option in the drop down menu might not be as intuitive as one would wish, however hovering over the current language gets you to the full list of languages quickly. For the frequent website users, top right corner is where you'd hope to find the available languages. It doesn't seem like a problem big enough to proceed with template/guide creation.

For those who, for whatever reason, land on the English page and are unable to navigate it, we have the nice screenshot created by you. Thanks a bunch! :) (Hopefully we won't need to use it too often).

Best regards.