4 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO dsm305 ($20.60)
      BTN mmurph33 ($1.95)
      SB Vitovski ($26.50)
      BB Hero ($24.90)

Pre-flop: ($0.35, 4 players) Hero is BB J:diamond: A:spade:
      dsm305 calls $0.25, mmurph33 calls $0.25, Vitovski calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.50, dsm305 folds, mmurph33 folds, Vitovski calls $1.25

Flop: A:club: K:club: 6:club: ($3.50, 2 players)
      Vitovski checks, Hero bets $2.50, Vitovski calls $2.50

Turn: Q:heart: ($8.50, 2 players)
      Vitovski bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50

River: J:spade: ($15.50, 2 players)
      Vitovski goes all-in $19, Hero folds

Final Pot: $15.50

Vitovski wins $33.75 ( won +$7.25 )
      dsm305 lost -$0.25
      mmurph33 lost -$0.25
      Hero lost -$7.50
  • 5 replies
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      if you call turn you should call river as well.
    • Purity
      Purity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spit22
      euh no ?

U could definitly fold the turn, which might be the best play. Raising will only commit urself and get better hands to call. U could call since it's really small bet and reevalute on river depending on river card and villain's betsize. But this river is a clear fold.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Purity
      Originally posted by spit22
      euh no ?

U could definitly fold the turn, which might be the best play. Raising will only commit urself and get better hands to call. U could call since it's really small bet and reevalute on river depending on river card and villain's betsize. But this river is a clear fold.
      what no ? nothing probably changed on the river. he is either very weak or very strong.why call the turn in the first place if you know you are way behind what do you expect on the river? reevaluate as you mentioned ? i think it's wasted money because by just calling you are displaying weakness and you are inviting his shove anyway. And why is river a definite fold , he was going for a gutshot ? i doubt it. he could even be on a busted flush draw or KQ. some stats would be nice. against uknown i would just fold turn.
    • Purity
      Purity
      Bronze
      Well unles I have a read on that villain I'm not calling that river in a million years. If he so happily wants to ''abuse my weakness'' because I just called the turn, I'll keep that in mind and get his entire stack in a far less marginal spot.

And I didnt say turn was a definit fold, I said u could definitly fold the turn if u don't like to be in marginal spots but calling is ok aswel IMO.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      raise more preflop. 4bb + 1 BB per limper. as played I call tuzrn but fold the river, you just don't beat reasonable hands.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar