Ride the waves of madness ! The Blog of Kiroman

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze

Hi Guys, Happy New Year to all (even if a bit late and sorry about that but life is beautiful and excited because you never know what’s happening tomorrow and that’s may translate in unforeseen circumstances that may or may not deviate yourself from what was your original plan to the day) anyway beside the point and to avoid to boring you with all the crap going on in my life away from the tables and to avoid that you switch off and go on to your own way I will discount you with all the details of my life history (I will reserve that for my site where I can wingy as much I like simply because Im the webmaster and blogger, lol) and all the blaaa blaaa blaaa that’s not necessary for the purpose of this blog!
      Say that as introduction, I would like

Welcome you all on my Blog!

But, before go on with my plan and goal etc. I feel like to spend few line to thanks some guys like W3z4l, confidant91 and Lem0n

(just to mention the most recent ones otherwise the list should be very long if we start with the begin of my poker life, so sorry about that and thanks to all the other guys that kindly have dedicated some precious of their time for me, thanks guys)

for all the help support and time dedicated to me to update my game with the latest new strategy and also for been persuade and motivate myself to go head with my dream, because if it is true that nothing is easy in the life it’s also true that nothing is impossible and these guys have done a great job due impact on me both on the table as outside the tables, and because that, there are not enough words I can spend for repay them for what they have means for me, for their time, effort and support given; thanks a lot guys with sincerity from the deep of my heart!

Ok, I think I must stop now and became consistent in the content of my blog.

My goal is to reach NL25 first and NL50 after; my goal was to reach NL25 and them try to make a living out of the poker but a dear friend that I would like thanks publicly for his time help and support, has just made me aware that NL50 is the really bottom to pretend to call myself a poker player that make a living out the game.

I know, many peoples thinks that these days the game is hard, it’s difficult to archive such a goal etc. I cannot agree more with that but in 5-10 years we look back and say oh, the game is much hard then the 2016 and so on because that’s happen in poker like in any sport (even in life before all imo) but doesn’t means that nobody cannot win anymore. Still Chelsea won the Premier League last year, still Athletic Madrid in on the top of the league above super-world-monsters giants like Real Madrid and Barcelona, I mean, everything evolve and its fair like that otherwise we were still living in the caves. :truestory:

Hope you still here; I just realize I went a bit long, sorry …

So, goals:
      - 1K hands minimum for day
      - Focus on specific spot and post hands daily
      - Try to understand which time of the day is more profitable
      - Reach comfortable 5 hours daily grinding and 2 hours study at least for 6 days (later on if everything go accord with the plan should be ok doing 6 hours daily/6days)
      - Then move up the limit till reach the NL50 (then I will evaluate the best way to became more then a standard ordinary Poker Player if I reach these point)

I have already started with a free capital so kindly offered from Pokerstrategy.com that I would like to thanks for that with deeply love :heart:

:spade: Plan, stats and goals:

Im playing at moment on an iPoker room, I will keeping playing there for a while till I fix all my leaks (hopefully) then I will move on Pokerstars where I can then have the possibility to increase the number of tables from 8 to 12x at least as the software is much more light then the iPoker network where 8x it’s the limit I can reach, if I go up I starting have slowing down over the tables and that affect my lucidity as Im starting lose that little bit of edge I got due time lost etc. because I have to keeping pushing the buttons due the small ductility of the software that's also create a bit of frustration that affect my game!

- Initial bankroll $30 after about few hands (around 15K) with a 6.02bb/100 (EV bb/100 should be accord to HM2 4.62, so, Im a bit over EV)

- Actual bankroll at moment $65.50

- Limit NL2-5

Instead to posting hands as they come I will concentrate on specific spots each time see where I go wrong try to fix and pass over the next one and so on

I m starting with bet vs missed CBet IP and OOP, I will by the end of the day post 20 hands where I used bet vs missed CBet IP and OOP

I think I say all for now, please wish me good luck and …

Please don’t think Im mad because I know Im a mental pathological crazy but sometime be crazy help to reach your most imaginable goal; hope it worth for me too :profit:

Personal to Lem0n:
      P.S. Lem0n you are the nutz, Monday you really went over the unbelievable with your new series and your spotless and perfect special effect where your face only was visible in the dark of the force, well done and thank you, it was very very good; unfortunately I was able to join the chat as I was watching the lesson on a prehistoric laptop as my PC has been off for a Month and with all the software and update it has been impossible to do anything us it was keeping update one billion time with continuously shutting down and reboots over and over again, configuration etc.
      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...
      … madness pure madness Coach believe me!
      Thanks God its finish!!! Yeah :f_biggrin:

Well, if you reach these point means that you are a brave and with strong stomach :appl: and I would like to thanks you for that with the hope that I haven't made you ....

:facepalm:

or worst ...

:spit:

To be continued ...
  • 41 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Sorry, forgot somenthing

my stats of
      Bet Flop vs Skipped CBet 59.3 overall

IP 64.3 overall (not for positions)
        OOP 60.1 overall (not for positions)

That's at present and for the record
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He kiromanAAKK,

welcome back!
      I guess I need to resign you for the BR challenge, do I ?

CU & enjoy the next upswing!
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      He kiromanAAKK,

welcome back!

CU & enjoy the next upswing!
      OK, yes please why not and thanks very kind of you; very appreciate ...
      ...even if my primary object here is to learn first and as described reach my goals one after another.

I know it will be hard difficult and tough but Im on it very determinate and I mean that ...

Just hope and wish that I will in the end raise my flag that will make me the most happy person on the earth :f_biggrin:

Thanks again SvenBe :f_thumbsup:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      This is my HUD and my stats

Kiro/15K/-
      21/16/24/77/23
      5.1/43/24/1/2.3
      71/47/10/25/1.87
      58/43/10/19/3.43
      30/48/3/1.96
      60/65/10

Name/Hands/3Bet vs Hero
      VPIP/PFR/RFI/FoldToSteal/Defend Steal/3Bet/FoldTo3Bet/WTSD%(When Saw Flop)/Limp/Post-Flop AF
      Flop CBet/Flop Fold to CB/Flop Donk Bet/Flop Fold Donk Bet/ Flop AF
      Turn CBet/Turn Fold to CB/Turn Donk Bet/Turn Fold to Donk Bet/Turn AF
      River CBet/River Fold to CB/River Donk Bet/ River AF
      Bet vs Missed CB IP/Bet vs Missed CB OOP/Flop Raise

Hope some1 maybe can have a look at it and if possible advice where Im leaking and what to fix ...
      It will be a Bless
      TY :)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      OK, yes please why not and thanks very kind of you; very appreciate ...
      ...even if my primary object here is to learn first and as described reach my goals one after another.
      It's true that it's better not to be results-oriented, but as a small formality, you still need to announce a target bankroll (at least $1000) to be officially enrolled in the challenge.

:gl:
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Best of luck to you! :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      It's true that it's better not to be results-oriented, but as a small formality, you still need to announce a target bankroll (at least $1000) to be officially enrolled in the challenge.

:gl:
      Thank you very much! :f_thumbsup:

Fair enough, sorry about that I didn't give a proper look; my apology!

10K in one year is my goal but obviously that's come not so easy as Im starting from the bottom of the bottle so we say, my target is:

Reach NL25
      $1000

for now should be more realistic compare
      the sci-fiction I wrote in the first line :f_biggrin:

Thanks a sorry again for miss that! :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      Best of luck to you! :)
      Thank you very much! :)
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Bronze
      Ambitious goal. Good luck with reaching it and good luck with the blog :f_thumbsup:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thank you! :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      OK, there is no way I can make those filters works :why:
      I done my first day of the FaLLout86 course and I made 100% ... yeah :nh:

well, if I wasn't do that on so easy one, well ... :wtf:

Im need make 1K hands for today so Im starting even if in my experience this is the worst time as it is full of reg (yes guys, believe or not there are regs even at these micros limits) and it will more tough to keeping that beautiful upswing going but if I want score my goal cannot be so fussy about time etc.

So, please wish me luck :f_cool:

I will sort out the filters maybe with some kind soul on Skype later on

obv, with the hope that some1 got few minutes as its Friday :thinking:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Saturday has been always a day off for me even during my carrier and also during any other activity I have done in the past (like run a business or working online, etc.). One of the main reason (apart the Sabbath suggested by religions ground) was to spend time with my family and in particular my lovely and beautiful little creature (that’s starting been not so little by now). Unfortunately, last Saturday, as all my family, Mum and Son were ill with sick-bag, I decide to do not join them and stay in my flat-office as I really cannot bear that illness. In fact, if there is something deadly scary for me are exactly the sick-bag. So, I decide to clean the flat (thing that usually I do the Friday morning and the Monday morning (accord to the planning I have created to fix a weekly routine) and by the afternoon I decide to join, (after my PC finally update all the impossible as it was at sleep for about a month for festivity and other personal matter) the Master Lem0n show and apart the joy to be able to chat again live with the Coach, his great and successful guest and others beloved members, I also get out of that show some important and very useful tips.

For example, another great free tools like the Blog of Bonecore together with suggestions and advice that has helped to create a solid and verify map of what should be this phase of my poker life.

Unfortunately, yesterday I rejoin and reunited with my family based on same personal knowledge where the bag is contagious in the first three days, well I was so bloody wrong as I have been sick all night and have an unpleasant cold and nausea by now … cool!!!!

Btw, so, I define today my weekly schedule, similar to the previous one, with the Saturday off, together with Monday morning and Friday morning that I will use to cleaning the flat, shopping and others matters while the rest of the week, as from Bonecore schedule suggested, I have a proper schedule time in a working style and treat the game as a work, that’s translate in close the PC and switch off from anything out the sessions and do other things (as suggested), like watch some crap on the TV, or watching a DVD, playing some game on my console, or other things that may happen

NOTE: Also, I will, during the week, delight myself with some great meal :happy: (Italian cosine almost as I have in my life experience also some works in some Restaurants and reach the level of second chef, unfortunately failed as first chef but only one occasion was given as this isn’t my profession and the experience is come from my early years in UK as Im origins are Italians even if Im here for near 20 years by now and in the begin, I was find easy to works with others Italians while I was perfection my English

Holy :censored: ! I just realize that also means I have spend almost near ½ of the time in this country like I did in Italy) … :why:

:( Why a sad face? Because that means I’m so :censored: OLD!!!!!

Back to this planet …

Also, thanks to the show, I decide that at this stage there is no need to kill myself to try to do 10K at week, instead I will stick with the learning-phase, play less tables and give more attention to the action and leave more space for the study, so, as followed it come this schedule.
      Stick with about 5-6 hours work daily, but with 60% study and 40% play at least for the next few weeks to give me the possibility to consolidate the routine without the contamination from the possible stress due the pressure I will put on myself if I want grind hardcore while in reality at the limits Im playing will be irrelevant and cannot be hearts other then to do any good imho!

NOTE: The science saying that the human brain take about 4 weeks to adjust to a new routine, so, this schedule should last for at least such time after that I will review this schedule accord to the way I will have progress and absorbed to the new routine!

In the end I come out with this:

:spade: Monday: wake-up 8am (breakfast, news etc.) cleaning (or something else that require attention), and after lunch starting work as stated (4-6 hours 60% study and 40% playing)
        :spade: Tuesday: wake-up 8am (breakfast, news etc.), 1hour study (articles, videos) 15 minutes break and another hour study from some course (like Lem0n one or something out Bonecore Blog, etc.) 30 minutes break and starting with some review of the recent sessions. After a bit of rest after the lunch I will starting some playing divide in, at least two session of 1 hour each and my first goal will be score as I did 1K hands last week in less then two hours [1 session 45 minutes, 1 session 55 minutes] but I was playing between 6-x tables and as state above I will reduce that number of tables to be more focus on the quality other then the quantity that’s not relevant at this stage, so, Im aspect maybe 3-4 sessions to reach the same number of hands daily.
        :spade: Wednesday: wake-up 8am (breakfast, news etc.), 1hour study (articles, videos) 15 minutes break and another hour study from some course (like Lem0n one or something out Bonecore Blog, etc.) 30 minutes break and starting with some review of the recent sessions. After a bit of rest after and the lunch I will start some playing
        :spade: Thursday: wake-up 8am (breakfast, news etc.), 1hour study (articles, videos) 15 minutes break and another hour study from some course (like Lem0n one or something out Bonecore Blog, etc.) 30 minutes break and starting with some review of the recent sessions. After a bit of rest after and the lunch I will start some playing
        :spade: Friday: wake-up 8am (breakfast, news etc.) cleaning (or something else that require attention), and after lunch starting work as stated above but with more close session as I will end earlier then other day!

P.S. Some evening, I will also, when available, join any lessons both on the English and Italian community (like tonight for example look forward for the lesson with Lem0n even if I need to have a bucket next me unfortunately :spit: due the great present given to me yesterday in form of :censored: "sick-bag" ...
      Thank you very so :censored: much, cannot stop to throw-up but what the :censored: how much food a stomach can hold ?( !!!

OK, just realize, this story of the Blog is highly addictive ... I had to write as I feel missing something otherwise ... don't know if its a good thing or it isn't :thinking:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      OK, even if I have only play few hands in the end of the week, as I join the bankroll challenge I believable I have to post the results regardless the time, the hours and the sample so

Obviously, it isn't what I was aspect after so many hours of study and preparation from last week but seems that there is one leaks that I cannot take away ...

I cannot resist sometime to the curiosity even if its looks like we play cards-up ... in the another hand, Im happy as I have improved a bit with hand reading as always they got exactly what I though! [ Well, doesn't make sense Hero in fact, what you just said make things even worst for you as you are an idiot if you still make the same mistakes over and over again remember:
      "Errores et humana ad perseverandum et mali!"
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      That's what I mean when I say:

KIROMAN IS AN IDIOT!!!!

IPoker, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $2.18 (109 bb)
      BB: $2.07 (103.5 bb)
      UTG: $2 (100 bb)
      MP: $2.02 (101 bb)
      CO: $0.81 (40.5 bb)
      BTN: $3.71 (185.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7 6
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.05, Hero calls $0.04, BB folds

Flop: ($0.12) A T 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.08

Turn: ($0.28) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.16, Hero raises to $0.46, BTN calls $0.30

River: ($1.20) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60
    • VaskataBuci
      VaskataBuci
      Bronze
      With no reads to villain this is 3bet imo.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $7.75 (387.5 bb)
      BB: $1.12 (56 bb)
      UTG: $2.07 (103.5 bb)
      MP: $2.84 (142 bb)
      CO: $2.07 (103.5 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $2.09 (104.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with K Q
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.19) K 4 2 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.13, Hero calls $0.13

Turn: ($0.45) 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.30

River: ($1.65) A (2 players)
      CO bets $1.15, Hero?

villain - VPIP: 29, PFR: 18, 3B: 0, AF: 12.0, Hands: 45

:spade: Preflop I though KQs is an hand that play well postflop specially as Im IP so I decide to call to avoid to isolate myself vs his top part of his range and keeping playing against all his range. The blinds aren't defends enough and I m take the risk to have some sqz that will come from the blinds only with an hand so I can easily have the fold option as the small amount of my stack involved in the pot.

:spade: Flop, again I don't see any vantage to rr or other fancy action and take again a risk vs his possible draw

:spade: Turn, the situation starting became a bit doggy as I really dislike his mini-raise, but again, what he mini-raise for? Try to gain a fold with his draw or now he hit some sort of strong hand like sets, two pairs, or ...?

NOTE: I have to put $0.30 in a pot of $1.65 with Odds of 4.5:1, so I need an EQ of 18% about and Im not sure if at this point I got such Equity anymore

:spade: River come with a virtual shove (left only $0.11 behind)

Did he miss the draw of diamond and he shove in bluff? but he hasn't any CB

:spade: River or Donk-bet and that doesn't feels right. Also the Ace may be in his range easily and Im behind as He may come down to the River with AK and He was already good all the three streets. There is anything left for me to bluff or anything else then call or fold, imo.

Should I maybe rr the Flop (with the hope that's he is after a draw of Diamond with an Ace of Diamond) and try to push him to fold?
      As Turn and River I don't see what I should rr
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have a question - how do you have so much time? I mean you play NL5. You have get money from somewhere else for living :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Hi,

I have a question - how do you have so much time? I mean you play NL5. You have get money from somewhere else for living :)
      I sold my business and I will now want became professional poker player ;)

What if I do not make it?

Well ... Im super fucked then! :ayfkm:

... but let's try to stay positive, eh? :s_thumbsup:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Btw, from now on I will not call fish the fishes instead I will call them

"recreational"! :f_thumbsup: