when i get free poker money?

• 6 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi ahmed01913,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

I just checked your data and it looks like you haven't activated real money play on your NetBet Poker account yet. We can only send you the money once you have done this. This should be possible within your NetBet Poker client, but if you need any help you can always contact their support (live support or support@netbet.com).

Once you have activated real money play, please send a ticket (scroll to the bottom of that page) to our support department. Just let them know that you have activated this, and they can then restart the transfer of the free money for you. The money should then be credited to your account within 48 hours :)

If you have any further questions, just let us know here or send our support a ticket using the link I gave above.

Regards,
      Tino
    • Anna55M
      Anna55M
      Bronze
      здраствуйте, мне покер стратеги предлогает бонус в покер вилл, могу ли я его получить если я ранее была там зарегестрирована?
    • Anna55M
      Anna55M
      Bronze
      И еще, как получить на 888 бонус на второй стартовый капитал?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Anna55M,

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Originally posted by Anna55M
      здраствуйте, мне покер стратеги предлогает бонус в покер вилл, могу ли я его получить если я ранее была там зарегестрирована?

Hello, I PokerStrategy bonus offers poker villa, can I get it if I had been there previously registred
      Originally posted by Anna55M
      И еще, как получить на 888 бонус на второй стартовый капитал?

And yet, how to get 888 bonus on the second starting capital
      You can find a complete list of offers you are eligible for at:

Free money
      Bonus offers

At certain times you may also receive email offers or a popup will appear on the webpage stating that you have an unused 2nd free bankroll.

Also please note that this is the English language forum, so we would prefer all discussions to be in English. If you are not comfortable posting in English, then be sure to check out our Russian forum.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • casxxii
      casxxii
      Basic
      Originally posted by ahmed01913
      I register a account in pokerstrategy but didn't get bonus till now. what should i do now for bonus?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey casxxii,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Have you signed up to a room through this page?

Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your bonus to arrive. While you're waiting, why don't you Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Regards

Laz