is this for real!!?

• 11 replies
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      your not allowed to post sites like this on here, so i'm sure it will be removed
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Hmm... I think it might be a scam to take $50 from people. Though you can never be sure I don't think it will work in reality.
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      haha lol, crap, just some donks will pay 50$ for nothin and lose their money
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Scam for sure :)
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      LOL,they could make millions with that if it would work and they're selling it for 50$?If you started this thread,did you think about this?
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      In theory this software is possible, if you would get randomization algorithm from poker sites and then got exacly the same enviroment (and i mean precisly the same, including voltage) then you could wind up with same numbers because there is no real randomness in computers.
      But in practice, this is close to impossible to achive, and definitly not by some random software.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      stupid.... brake algoritm? how can u brake somthing that looks like "take random card from 52" same enviroment??? megalol bro ... every second is generated for example on fultilt like 10 000hands :D and hit exact one is more than play lotto...

it is obvius scam... if it is working they will never get it realesed... if they have it they will be banned for sure :) ((watch portoriper case)) ... they have simple graph and every one with some anomaly stats are banned... for example the best player in the world is Phil Ivey ... and you came and have 5-10(500%-1000%) times better winrate then him... wait for few days and you get for sure banned.... it is like spraying with paint at police station

and megalol2- try to find it on google-youtube ...you dont find any vids of software version 1.0 .... forget about 2.0 :D :D ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Just like all the other "cheating" software out there that supposedly does this or that - this site is a simple scam to get money from people gullible enough to try it.

Even though its good to know that wanna-be cheaters are being punished by being taken for their money by these kind of sites I have removed the link due to not wanting to give them additonal traffic ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      stupid.... brake algoritm? how can u brake somthing that looks like "take random card from 52" same enviroment??? megalol bro ... every second is generated for example on fultilt like 10 000hands :D and hit exact one is more than play lotto...
      Don't lol before you will actualy learn to read, i didn't say that you can break algorithm but that you can repeat it localy and get same result, because as i've told, there is no randomness in software, in order to do so, it would require input from ie. physical random machine which would be really slow :]
    • compchamp
      compchamp
      Bronze
      thanx for the answers i said i didn't believe that :) but also it is good to hear from pros :)
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alexd10
      your not allowed to post sites like this on here, so i'm sure it will be removed
      No way lol, I think our community must see such webpages so if that it's true we must join our forces to fight this, for example write to partypoker support or something and be aweare of such things!