An actor plays poker player

• KostasTech
      KostasTech
      Bronze
      Dear community of poker strategy,

Hello everybody my name is Constantine or Konstantinos, I am 23 years old and I am an actor.

First I would like to share with you my joy for the existence of this page. * Of course I mean * PokerStrategy.com because it is an oasis in the vast desert of the community of poker.

Once upon a time after a big break from poker that I had in my life where working/studying and doing many other things.
      I decided to start again with a plan : of building a bankroll, hope successfull this time.

A few more things about me and my poker level, as I remember my self through the past years, as I calculate it must be arround 7 years when I started learning No Limit Texas Holdem.

During that period I have read many books such as Doyle's Super System 1-2, Daniels Negreanu-Power Holdem, Gus Hansen's -Every Hand revealed, Phill's Hellmuth and etc.
      Of course as we all know they are the most famous poker players and I'm sure you have already read their books.

In conclusion,
      I am looking for your advices and tips about which should be my approach on game between these options.
      1st : SnG
      2nd : MTT
      3rd : Cash games or Zoom
      4th : ?

Best Regards
      C.P
  • 3 replies
    • AApoKKer
      AApoKKer
      Bronze
      Hey KostasTech good luck at your poker act. :f_drink: :f_drink:
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Constantine,

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you like it here, there are plenty of things to keep you busy with.

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      I see that you are not a beginner so I would recommend perhaps starting a blog
      When running a blog, you will profit from the following advantages:

• By documenting your progress and career you will increase both your motivation and endurance.
      • You will work on your game automatically by discussing tricky spots with other members.
      • During a downswing you will profit from psychological support and encouragement.
      • With time passing by you will get to know a lot of cool people and even build some friendships.
      If you are looking to track your progress I would suggest taking part in the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

Poker strategy host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!

In conclusion,
      I am looking for your advices and tips about which should be my approach on game between these options.
      1st : SnG
      2nd : MTT
      3rd : Cash games or Zoom
      4th : ?
      There are other variants to explore but I would recommend doing cash, sit and go or MTT as the traffic is more reliable across the board.

I would also recommend the following links to help improve your game.
      5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player
      w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition) and No Limit Beginners course with confidant91
      MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread
      Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards
    • KostasTech
      KostasTech
      Bronze
      Dear metalmonkey80,

I really appreciate your assistance and I want to thank you. It is really nice to have people with knowledge and are willing to help other people. You gave me enough homework for the moment :D .

Currently I am trying to freshen up my game to new trends e.g (many ppl 3beting with air)
      and decide on what category I will invest to play (cash-zoom-Sng-mtt).
      I am good at Mtt but there is high variance as you all know. Maybe turbo heads up will be my 2nd option.
      On the other hand cash games are out of my waters because there it needs different approach compared to Mtt.

Anyway I have to do a lot of reading and watch all of your videos on this beautifull site.

Best regards.