This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Play Money Chips >> Cash Money ???

• sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Hi everyone;
      My friend showed me a website someone saying Im making money on PokerStars then selling chips 500k > 5$ and 1m > 10$ . I dont give here a site link of course but it can be found on google. As I can see if there are so much site says they give cash money for chips. A real site can make this and others are ofc scam and try to steal our chips and gonna sell these chips on a real site. Then did anyone make this thing ? Play money chips > Cash money ?^^
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I have no idea, but:

Why would you want to spend hours and hours to make your initial 1000 play money into the 1 000 000 to earn $10???

Invest those hours into micro limits with simple strategy and you win significantly more during that + you'll improve your skills (play money tables are not poker tables, no matter if they are on Stars or whatever else..)..

You would blame yourself after 2 years (when you can play NL1000 or FL50/100), because you spent so much time for nothing ;)

good luck!
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I have no idea, but:

Why would you want to spend hours and hours to make your initial 1000 play money into the 1 000 000 to earn $10???

Invest those hours into micro limits with simple strategy and you win significantly more during that + you'll improve your skills (play money tables are not poker tables, no matter if they are on Stars or whatever else..)..

You would blame yourself after 2 years (when you can play NL1000 or FL50/100), because you spent so much time for nothing ;)

good luck!
      yea good advices gl in your games too
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      http://www.buyorsellchips.com/