Play Money Chips >> Cash Money ???

• sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Hi everyone;
      My friend showed me a website someone saying Im making money on PokerStars then selling chips 500k > 5$ and 1m > 10$ . I dont give here a site link of course but it can be found on google. As I can see if there are so much site says they give cash money for chips. A real site can make this and others are ofc scam and try to steal our chips and gonna sell these chips on a real site. Then did anyone make this thing ? Play money chips > Cash money ?^^
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I have no idea, but:

Why would you want to spend hours and hours to make your initial 1000 play money into the 1 000 000 to earn $10???

Invest those hours into micro limits with simple strategy and you win significantly more during that + you'll improve your skills (play money tables are not poker tables, no matter if they are on Stars or whatever else..)..

You would blame yourself after 2 years (when you can play NL1000 or FL50/100), because you spent so much time for nothing ;)

good luck!
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I have no idea, but:

Why would you want to spend hours and hours to make your initial 1000 play money into the 1 000 000 to earn $10???

Invest those hours into micro limits with simple strategy and you win significantly more during that + you'll improve your skills (play money tables are not poker tables, no matter if they are on Stars or whatever else..)..

You would blame yourself after 2 years (when you can play NL1000 or FL50/100), because you spent so much time for nothing ;)

good luck!
      yea good advices gl in your games too
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      http://www.buyorsellchips.com/