Today's session ended 86$

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Today I had sometime to play some poker and ended up with 86$ profit. I had some bad beats and where I lost control but then I have managed to control myself and as a result of this trend is on the increase.

I'll try to post some graphs time to time about winnings/losses. My current bankroll is not too much for now but it's ok. I have deposited 10$ at Bet365 and managed to make it ~ 96$.

I was not applying any bankroll management. I played 0.10/0.20 $ and have good results. I wish I could play at Titan Poker, my country is not in the playables list so... I'm also about to clear 100$ bonus at the Pacific Poker. I wrote to them and they said you should 100 times wager in order to release the bonus...

Good night :heart:

Next session target: 130 $
  • 8 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Congrats!
      Actually the lack of BRM is nothing to think about if its in the past.
      Now that you have a kind of BR, try to play in your limits.
      Good luck
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Blagodarq (Thanks)

Actually I was thinking when I deposited 10$ that, if one very good player lose all his money say, Gus Hansen :D , he is known for his madness, can he make it from the scratch... I was thinking this all the time and my play really got better...

Man if you're playing from Bulgaria, how did you manage to register in Titan Poker ? or How are you cashing out ? If you don't live in Bulgaria anymore then It's clear but why the hell they do not allow Bulgaria :evil:

Good luck to you also ;)
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I dont live in Bulgaria, and y, they dont allow people from Bulgaria. I still wonder why. Party is the same...
      Well, Gus is playing tournaments with a very good BR, he's playing aggressive in order to have a shot of winning them. This doesnt really apply for cash games,where solid BRM is the key to winning.
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Party closed for Bulgarians due to something like ... Well it was like that they became partners with some sports betting company that does not allow Bulgarians due to some frauds in the past. In the name of the good partnership Party Poker closed for us too. I don't pretend to be precise about this because I had no interest in poker at all when this happened.

For Titan Poker I think a part of their support is situated in Bulgaria and because of that they don't allow players from here. Possible frauds again. :)
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I guess Year 2009 is smiling at me for now even though it was mad at me in the beginning. OK, I accept it is not much money but I am happy with it :heart:

The big jump on the graph is while I was playing at NL50 table. I was multitabling (2 tables :D :D what a multi-tabling) and occasionally I did not have a very good hand but managed to get the pot after a very risky flop.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $38,87
      Hero:
      $27,50
      MP3:
      $17,20

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , J:heart:
      MP3 calls $0,50, 2 folds, SB raises to $2,00, Hero calls $1,50, MP3 calls $1,50.

Flop: ($6,00) 5:club: , 6:club: , 8:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3,00, MP3 calls $3,00, SB folds.

Turn: ($12,00) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $6,00, Hero calls $6,00.

River: ($24,00) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $6,20 (All-In), Hero calls $6,20.

Final Pot: $36,40

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ac Jh)
      MP3 shows high card ace with queen kicker (Td 7c)

Hero wins with a pair of aces (Ac Jh)
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      This is today's performance... What a lucky day...

I'll give break and watch some PS.com videos now I am satisfied with today's results
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      You are doing quite good... BUT ... :)
      Start using some kind of BRM even if it is loser than normal or you will regret it ...
      Just an advice you know ... Looking for updates of your progress :)
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I forgot to write that the vertical big jumps at NL50 tables, I normally play Nl20 ;)