This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The $100 Bonus

• MrPocketSevens
      MrPocketSevens
      Bronze
      I just received my $50 starting bankroll but i have a question ...

How can i unlock my $100 bonus? Do i have to make Strategy Points? If so, how many and how many time do i have to unlock the bonus?

I know that probably this information is on the website but i've been looking and i couldn't found anything that would answer my question

I hope you guys can clarify me :)
  • 7 replies
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      Additional 100$ you can get only with TAF (Tell a friend) program.
      Just search in website for this question.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by SandraGG
      Actually this is false, you have an additional bonus of 50$ for FTP(but you get rakeback too) and 100$ for the other sites.They all have different requirements for clearing it, but yes- its done by playing(and making SP).If you tell us what site you are playing in, we'll tell you the requirements :D
      Additionally, you can use the TAf system to boost your BR fast
    • Koskos
      Koskos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by SandraGG
      Actually this is false, you have an additional bonus of 50$ for FTP(but you get rakeback too) and 100$ for the other sites.They all have different requirements for clearing it, but yes- its done by playing(and making SP).If you tell us what site you are playing in, we'll tell you the requirements :D
      Additionally, you can use the TAf system to boost your BR fast
      Is this available for PokerStars and if yes what are the requirements?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Koskos,

We offer only $50 starting capital at PokerStars. However, you will receive a 100% bonus of up to $100 when you make your first deposit.

Best,
      thunder
    • MrPocketSevens
      MrPocketSevens
      Bronze
      I taught that the bonus at Titan Poker was $50+$100 and then you had to make pokerstrategy points to unlock it ...

To unlock the $100 how many points do i need to make?
    • MrPocketSevens
      MrPocketSevens
      Bronze
      That's a quote from the email i received from PokerStrategy ...

"PokerStrategy has just transferred $50 to your Titan Poker account (...) Just log into your Titan Poker Software and start playing. You will get an additional $100 bonus which you can clear by $10 steps (within unlimited time). The bonus will be cleared twice a week."

They i have a $100 bonus to clear but there's no info about on many points i have to make ... Do any of you guys know how many?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPocketSevens
      That's a quote from the email i received from PokerStrategy ...

"PokerStrategy has just transferred $50 to your Titan Poker account (...) Just log into your Titan Poker Software and start playing. You will get an additional $100 bonus which you can clear by $10 steps (within unlimited time). The bonus will be cleared twice a week."

They i have a $100 bonus to clear but there's no info about on many points i have to make ... Do any of you guys know how many?
      Hey MrPocketSevens,

You need to produce $35 of rake for every $10 of the bonus. The amount is manually transferred to your account by Titan Poker.

In order to check how much rake you have produced so far - contact the Titan Poker support.

Best regards
      SoyCD