The $100 Bonus

• MrPocketSevens
      MrPocketSevens
      Bronze
      I just received my $50 starting bankroll but i have a question ...

How can i unlock my $100 bonus? Do i have to make Strategy Points? If so, how many and how many time do i have to unlock the bonus?

I know that probably this information is on the website but i've been looking and i couldn't found anything that would answer my question

I hope you guys can clarify me :)
  • 7 replies
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      Additional 100$ you can get only with TAF (Tell a friend) program.
      Just search in website for this question.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by SandraGG
      Actually this is false, you have an additional bonus of 50$ for FTP(but you get rakeback too) and 100$ for the other sites.They all have different requirements for clearing it, but yes- its done by playing(and making SP).If you tell us what site you are playing in, we'll tell you the requirements :D
      Additionally, you can use the TAf system to boost your BR fast
    • Koskos
      Koskos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by SandraGG
      Actually this is false, you have an additional bonus of 50$ for FTP(but you get rakeback too) and 100$ for the other sites.They all have different requirements for clearing it, but yes- its done by playing(and making SP).If you tell us what site you are playing in, we'll tell you the requirements :D
      Additionally, you can use the TAf system to boost your BR fast
      Is this available for PokerStars and if yes what are the requirements?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Koskos,

We offer only $50 starting capital at PokerStars. However, you will receive a 100% bonus of up to $100 when you make your first deposit.

Best,
      thunder
    • MrPocketSevens
      MrPocketSevens
      Bronze
      I taught that the bonus at Titan Poker was $50+$100 and then you had to make pokerstrategy points to unlock it ...

To unlock the $100 how many points do i need to make?
    • MrPocketSevens
      MrPocketSevens
      Bronze
      That's a quote from the email i received from PokerStrategy ...

"PokerStrategy has just transferred $50 to your Titan Poker account (...) Just log into your Titan Poker Software and start playing. You will get an additional $100 bonus which you can clear by $10 steps (within unlimited time). The bonus will be cleared twice a week."

They i have a $100 bonus to clear but there's no info about on many points i have to make ... Do any of you guys know how many?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPocketSevens
      That's a quote from the email i received from PokerStrategy ...

"PokerStrategy has just transferred $50 to your Titan Poker account (...) Just log into your Titan Poker Software and start playing. You will get an additional $100 bonus which you can clear by $10 steps (within unlimited time). The bonus will be cleared twice a week."

They i have a $100 bonus to clear but there's no info about on many points i have to make ... Do any of you guys know how many?
      Hey MrPocketSevens,

You need to produce $35 of rake for every $10 of the bonus. The amount is manually transferred to your account by Titan Poker.

In order to check how much rake you have produced so far - contact the Titan Poker support.

Best regards
      SoyCD