Sour Mango's are the best Mango's

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

My friend joined this site using the PokerStars plan. After reading about it during the platform setup he used i realised how impossible the plan is. First of, you only get $50 as opposed to $50+$100 or $50+$50. Secondly, you dont get rakeback weekly, thirdly in 90 days from sign up you need to accumulate 500 FFP or you lose the $50. For the biggest cardroom in the world it seems very unappealing. Assuming most sign ups are beginners, I don't know how they can manage to obtain 500 FFP with good BRM!
  • 4 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well, many and many players started that way - being complete beginners - me included. It is 50+100, and it is called 50 +100 for a reason(you need to clear the additional bonus). Winning consistently in poker is not easy, you need to have a solid pshycological state and patience, desire to learn and analytical thinking. All those are non-poker related qualities, but a beginning player needs to have only a little bit of them in order to become an average winning poker player.
      About your specific question - 500FPP is a joke amount even in the lowest stakes. You just have to grind it out, and investing about 1 hour a day of your time should do the job for a month(not to mention that you've got 3).
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Wrong. If you read the platform details. PokerStars has no +$100. It is just $50 starting capital period.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Ah you were talking about stars.
      Well, its well written in the forums. It doesnt have an additional 100$ unless you deposit.However, its not hard to grind the 500 points out, withdraw and then deposit to have the additional bonus,is it ?But stars is never a good starting platform for beginners, you have titan,mansion and party with way better bonus conditions.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      The problem is that Stars cannot easily design the $50+$100 bonus as intended by us, and thus we had to settle with that, for now.

For most successful players, the +$100 bonus is a career booster, but not explicitly necessary. That means: it saves your time climbing the limits, but it is certainly possible to come up from your initial $50, as well.