NetBet "New deal" promotion

• Hellement666
      Hellement666
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I have received an e-mail linked to a promotion page with following benefits for a sign-up at NetBet:

Regular offer
      Deposit at least €20 at NetBet Poker to get:
      200% up to €1,500 bonus
      €20 free
      Up to 500 StrategyPoints

New deal
      Deposit at least €20 at NetBet Poker to get:
      200% up to €1,500 bonus
      €20 free
      Up to 500 StrategyPoints
      PokerTracker or Hold'em Manager Small Stakes license

The only difference is a "PokerTracker or Hold'em Manager Small Stakes license". Is it true that I can get this license just for a signup and a €20 deposit (without any "hidden" conditions)?
  • 42 replies
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Hellement666,

we will check it and come back to you on Monday. Thanks for your patience.
    • Hellement666
      Hellement666
      Bronze
      Hi Marta,
      Have you got any news or an e-mail address where I could write regarding this promotion?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Sorry for the late reply. There are no hidden conditions when it comes to the above promotion (and getting the PT/HM Small Stakes license). All you need to do is open an account on NetBet (tracked via us) and deposit min. €20.

This offer is being sent to chosen players based on various criteria, it's not available to everyone thus it's more generous than our standard offers.

Enjoy!
    • helderjean
      helderjean
      Bronze
      Step 3 ③
      "Unlock the 'new deal'
      When meeting the requirements for the 'new deal' offer and as soon as we get the information from the poker room, we'll contact you and give you your special reward."

What does "when meeting the requirements..." means?

What are these requirements?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      helderjean, the requirements are:
      - register a new tracked account (assuming you don't have an account yet)
      - deposit at least €20
      - get the free20 bonus (you will get it upon depositing)

As soon as we get the confirmation from our partner, we will contact you regarding the additional reward.

Hope it's clear.
    • Hellement666
      Hellement666
      Bronze
      Thanks Marta.
      I have just set my NetBet account up, and will be waiting for the e-mail regarding the PT/HM license.
    • MajesticOdds
      MajesticOdds
      Bronze
      Please let us know if you got pt/hm small stakes licence deal working for you, it seems too good to be true tbh.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MajesticOdds,

Please note that unless you have specifically received the offer from us, then you won't be eligible. This offer is only available to targeted members.

Regards

Laz
    • MajesticOdds
      MajesticOdds
      Bronze
      How does one become a "targeted member"?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MajesticOdds,

As a humble forum moderator, I wouldn't have a clue. :f_confused: Target groups generally have something in common and there can be any number of target groups.

They are designed for instance; to get inactive members playing again, to get active members to play more, as an added incentive to signup for a particular room, they may even be used to reward members for their activity. etc. There is really no limit to how and what parameters are used for a target group.

The number crunchers are always crunching the numbers to find out where we are currently underperforming as an affiliate and take those steps to improve the overall numbers.

Regards

Laz
    • MajesticOdds
      MajesticOdds
      Bronze
      Thanks Laz, I would kill a million fruit flies to be a targeted member to get a small stakes hm2 license.
    • Hellement666
      Hellement666
      Bronze
      I have just received my license, so I am importing all hand histories :f_thumbsup:

@MajesticOdds: I have been a targeted player because I have been inactive for a long time (2 years or so), so you can try the same approach :f_wink:
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Hellement666
      @MajesticOdds: I have been a targeted player because I have been inactive for a long time (2 years or so), so you can try the same approach :f_wink:
      xD

PS: glad that the license arrived!
    • Mateusz9316
      Mateusz9316
      Bronze
      witam dzis zalozylem konto na netbet z oferta specjalna gdzie mam sie zglosic po hm2 ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mateusz9316,

Did you receive the offer by email? Also please note that this is the English language site. You can also post your question on our Polish forum.

Regards

Laz
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Mateusz9316, I've added you to my friends (przyjmij zaproszenie, napiszę wiadomość).
    • helderjean
      helderjean
      Bronze
      I have not received my license yet.

Can you help me?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi helderjean,

first you need to provide us with your NetBet username. You can do it by filling in the respective field in your profile. We need this information to check whether you have fulfilled the conditions (min. deposit, tracked account). Once we get the information, our support will contact you regarding the license within a couple of days.

Regards
    • Noober89
      Noober89
      Bronze
      Hello, I received this email too and was considering making a first deposit on netbet, but on the page of the deal it says I cannot claim an offer for a room I'm already registered with. I already made a netbet account a few days ago, but haven't made any deposit yet. Does this mean I can't use the offer?