the most annoying site

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I used to play there for 3 weeks back in July this year (quite a lot), but decided to move to Stars because of huge rake...

They called me twice a month since then just to tell me how they miss me (that was the 1st call) and then they sent me some stupid bonus like $10 or so, just to get another reason to annoy me by phone call (2nd). I dont mind those bonuses (have $70-$80 in half year inactive account by now), but I need ~800 points to withdraw it, so I don't care...

But what really get me mad, is their phone call's timing: 8-10 am on principle!
      I told them 3 times they woke me up and to NOT call me again so early, but they don't give a fuck about I said apparently, so last time they did it I tell him (politely) to not call me again EVER and to use email communication, if they want to tell me something..

Great, no phone call for whole month, but guess who woke me up today???

He/she gave up before I had the chance to answer it (couldn't find the phone for a while) and that's was very good for him/her indeed.. Then I recieved this:

Dear Pavol,

Thank you for contacting Titan Poker.

This is Alicia from Titan VIP Team.

I would like to inform you that we, at the VIP Team, have been trying to contact you several times but our attempts have been unsuccessful. You see, it is our aim to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the services offered by Titan Poker and will be your one-stop point of contact for any queries, suggestions or comments.

As we would like to have the chance to talk to you personally regarding your account, I am requesting that you send an alternative contact number and the best time our VIP Team can call you.

In addition, I would like to inform you about our NEW VIP PROGRAM which will be launched in January 2009. I encourage you to keep on playing and earning points!! It’s worth your while to be a member of our ELITE VIP Club!!

Thank you for your cooperation and I wish you luck in all your games with us!

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Titan Poker Support Team.

Email: support@titanpoker.com

1. I didn't contact those bastards since I left..
      2. I was abroad so I didn't answer to unknown callers (to pay to hear some bullshit).. thanks god..
      3. Of course, I will send them alternative contact immediately! The best one seems to be direct number to local police station or something similar...

How can someone be so annoying?? :rolleyes:
  • 8 replies