Cashing out to another platform.

• Papaite
      Papaite
      Bronze
      Currently im playing at poker stars, i got 500points that I needed to be able to cash out my earned money.

I want to transfer my money to another poker platform, i guess to full tilt. Now i see that both platfroms support moneybookers, so i decided to use their service, but when going through pokerstars faq i saw the line telling

"You may use your Moneybookers Account to cash out any amount above the deposits that you have made with any other deposit method. You would need to make at least one purchase with Moneybookers to be able to cashout to it"

So i dont really understand what should i do? Please help...
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Papaite,

You have to deposit any amount of money to your PokerStars first from moneybookers before you can cash out. Now you have the 25% reload bonus froM PokerStars, maybe you can take advantage of that, play a bit and then withdraw. It's easy money :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • Papaite
      Papaite
      Bronze
      so there isnt any possibility to withdraw without depositing?

And if there isnt, my friend has an account on moneybookers so i could deposit from his account, wouldnt this make any complications?

P.s. If i deposit and use pokerstrategy first deposit bonus, will i also get the reload bonus?

Thank you
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Papaite
      so there isnt any possibility to withdraw without depositing?
      You can withdraw to by bank draft, bank transfer w/o making deposit - dont know about others..

And if there isnt, my friend has an account on moneybookers so i could deposit from his account, wouldnt this make any complications?
      no, you can't use his account, because it's against T&C and it'll be rejected instantly by their software - you can use only your own account / your own cedit card etc.

P.s. If i deposit and use pokerstrategy first deposit bonus, will i also get the reload bonus?
      I thought it's not, buy SoyCD just told me it should work. Check your Stars client's cashier and then "Check My Bonus Status". You should see 2 available bonuses for you:
      100% up to $100
      WRW 25% Reload Deposit

You can deposit $100 with PSVIP100 bonus code and then another up to $600 with PS25 bonus code to get the most of both.

The problem is this sentence: "Only the first deposit during the promotion period is eligible for the deposit bonus", so it's possible that reload bonus offer will simply disappear when you make 1st deposit.

You need 1000 VPP (in 183 days) to clear 1st deposit ($100) and 3000 VPP to clear reload ($150), so I would go for 1st deposit, if I were you, because it's much easier.