This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Account disabled with no reason

• milandvb
      milandvb
      Basic
      Hello ,

My Account NETELLER is closed ( frozen ) over a week ago, I call support via phone and they tell me that account is closed due to security reasons and is under review by Investigations ‫‎Department

The Investigations ‫‎Department the have send to me an email Contains questions about my account and i have answer all questions by email

And I've contact Investigations ‫‎Department without any response for more than a week

I've contact Emails and phone with no response

I am extremely annoyed with this. I need this account to pay my bills and it has been almost 1 week since the initial communication!
      I have complied 100% with all requests by neteller and no one has bothered to do anything about my account.
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey milandvb,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

It sounds like you are doing all that is possible. All you can do is to keep trying to get a response.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Post removed