Deposit bonus

• rhegar
      rhegar
      Bronze
      Hi, i just made a deposit on Paddy Power and was really surprised that I actually have 30 days to clear the bonus, why is it advertised here that we have 90 days to clear it?
  • 3 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi rhegar,

Is it possible that you got some sort of other bonus as well, perhaps? You should generally have 90 days to clear the bonus, so it would be a bit strange if you really have just 30 days instead.

If you are 100% sure that this is the regular first deposit bonus, please contact paddypowerpoker support. You should be able to get in touch with them via live support for the quickest reply.

You can of course always send a ticket to our customer support as well, in case paddypowerpoker support are unable to help in this case.

Keep us posted :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • rhegar
      rhegar
      Bronze
      Hi,

I already contacted their support and talked to two of their operators and they said you only have 30 days, even for first depositors which is pretty bad considering that here it is advertised that you have 3x that amount. They also blocked my account before I even played a single hand asking for documentation, kind of weird, that never happened to me on any other platform.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      According to our information you should still have 90 days, so that's very strange indeed. Therefore, please
      send a ticket to our customer service instead. They can then look into this for you further. Hopefully everything will then be sorted out soon.