Jayaprakash1
      Platinum
      i need a loan not stake
      SPeedFANat1c
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jayaprakash1
      can anyone give info about taking loan for poker.
      thank you
      Go to bank and ask a loan 4 gamble :f_drink: :f_drink:

I know a story where a guy went for loan to grind nl10 and @ the end of month he had hes own NL10 roll and gave back loan :D
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Alvis, that is of course what you want to happen, but its also possible that he can end the month with a loan to pay off and no roll at all.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i need a loan not stake
      SPeedFANat1c
      I will say it again, dot gamble with cash that is not yours to lose, lets say you get a loan you play poker and you get blasted and lose 90% of your roll what then, how the hell will you pay the loan back, seriously think a little and just one thing if you were so good at poker you wouldn't need a loan in the first place to play poker, don't you agree. because I know where this is headed downwards to owning more than having and nowhere else, its an advice not batter, go work make enough cash to have a bankroll for what you want to play and that's it
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      i need a loan not stake
      SPeedFANat1c
      I will say it again, dot gamble with cash that is not yours to lose, lets say you get a loan you play poker and you get blasted and lose 90% of your roll what then, how the hell will you pay the loan back, seriously think a little and just one thing if you were so good at poker you wouldn't need a loan in the first place to play poker, don't you agree. because I know where this is headed downwards to owning more than having and nowhere else, its an advice not batter, go work make enough cash to have a bankroll for what you want to play and that's it
      agree, I had this bad experience gambling by loaning money from people. I learned my lesson hard way. I wish I had internet and forums when I was doing this and got advice to not do this.
    • Jayaprakash1
      Jayaprakash1
      Platinum
      i used to play small stakes but need roll for mid stakes.

if you dont risk there is no reward in life also
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Jayaprakash1,

I'm sorry, but our forum rules are very clear on this:
      Rule 3: No advertising / commercial offers of any kind

• It is prohibited to post requests or offers of private transfers of money.
      Whether this transfer would be considered a loan or one-way transaction is irrelevant in this case. The only thing that is allowed are legitimate staking requests in our staking forum, as it was already pointed out.

I hope you understand.