This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Taking Loan

• 9 replies
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      maybe you need this:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1554
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      never gamble with money that is not yours to lose......nuff said
    • Jayaprakash1
      Jayaprakash1
      Bronze
      i need a loan not stake
      SPeedFANat1c
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jayaprakash1
      can anyone give info about taking loan for poker.
      thank you
      Go to bank and ask a loan 4 gamble :f_drink: :f_drink:

I know a story where a guy went for loan to grind nl10 and @ the end of month he had hes own NL10 roll and gave back loan :D
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Alvis, that is of course what you want to happen, but its also possible that he can end the month with a loan to pay off and no roll at all.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i need a loan not stake
      SPeedFANat1c
      I will say it again, dot gamble with cash that is not yours to lose, lets say you get a loan you play poker and you get blasted and lose 90% of your roll what then, how the hell will you pay the loan back, seriously think a little and just one thing if you were so good at poker you wouldn't need a loan in the first place to play poker, don't you agree. because I know where this is headed downwards to owning more than having and nowhere else, its an advice not batter, go work make enough cash to have a bankroll for what you want to play and that's it
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      i need a loan not stake
      SPeedFANat1c
      I will say it again, dot gamble with cash that is not yours to lose, lets say you get a loan you play poker and you get blasted and lose 90% of your roll what then, how the hell will you pay the loan back, seriously think a little and just one thing if you were so good at poker you wouldn't need a loan in the first place to play poker, don't you agree. because I know where this is headed downwards to owning more than having and nowhere else, its an advice not batter, go work make enough cash to have a bankroll for what you want to play and that's it
      agree, I had this bad experience gambling by loaning money from people. I learned my lesson hard way. I wish I had internet and forums when I was doing this and got advice to not do this.
    • Jayaprakash1
      Jayaprakash1
      Bronze
      i used to play small stakes but need roll for mid stakes.

if you dont risk there is no reward in life also
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Jayaprakash1,

I'm sorry, but our forum rules are very clear on this:
      Rule 3: No advertising / commercial offers of any kind

• It is prohibited to post requests or offers of private transfers of money.
      Whether this transfer would be considered a loan or one-way transaction is irrelevant in this case. The only thing that is allowed are legitimate staking requests in our staking forum, as it was already pointed out.

I hope you understand.