Marian's Spin&Go Challenge

• Marian21x
      first of all, let me quickly introduce myself. My name is Marian, I am 30 years old recreational player from Slovakia returning to poker after a longer time. I used to play 9man sit&go tournaments on Full Tilt, when there was the Black Friday and I lost interest and ended my starting poker hobby. Now I opened a lobby just to check my balance and I found some money there, instead of a cashout I decided to have a little bit fun with it. So I was searching a game with good traffic and something, what I need to learn from scratch. The decision was made and here I am and I am presenting you my Spin&Go challenge.

Why this format? Spins are new to me, so I am really spin&go beginner, in my opinion they are easy to learn the basics and they are attracting with the high multiplicators even more recreational players than me. They are hyper fast and man can put a nice volume playing these. What is the main motivation? I need to start a hobby forcing me to analyze things, think about different approaches, searching ideal game play because of my real life work, where I am going through a classic burn out period when doing 4 years the same job. So my brain needs a refresh.

Here are my goals for the month of February:
      Volume goal: play at least 2000 games

Learning goal: watch the whole Collin Moshman's "From Beginner to Winner" series and achieve gold pokerstrategy status to unlock more advanced content

Bankroll goal: Do not go broke :D

I am starting with the 0,50$ Cristiano Ronaldo spins, because in my opinion these will attract during the last month of this promotion more weak players, these are cheap to play and ideal for learning play for me. I have aprox. 360$ bankroll, so I should be safe even in a case of a longer downswing. So let's start and I would be really great full if more spin&go players will find a way to my blog so we can discuss strategy and share thoughts. Thanks for reading this and GL all.

Best regards
      Marian :f_drink:
  • 1 reply