[NL20-NL50] Not standart AK again

• Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      I am almost certain someone will bet the turn so I can c/r. But he had a set of 88 lol, I'd never put him on that.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25,00
      BB:
      $26,19
      MP2:
      $46,01
      MP3:
      $20,28
      CO:
      $14,01
      BU:
      $28,11

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , A:diamond:
      MP2 checks, MP3 calls $0,25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2,00, BB folds, MP2 calls $1,75, MP3 calls $1,75.

Flop: ($6,00) 7:club: , 8:club: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($6,00) A:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,75, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $6,50, MP2 raises to $12,25, Hero raises to $22,75, MP2 calls $10,50.

River: ($51,50) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero raises $0,25 (All-In), MP2 calls $0,25.

Final Pot: $52,00
  • 15 replies
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Posting in a separate thread..
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      What's with the 8BB raise? (6+1 per limper is kinda excessive, even OOP).
      Im more inclined to call the SS down in the second hand than to play for stacks in a 3 way pot in the first one.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      What's with the 8BB raise? (6+1 per limper is kinda excessive, even OOP).
      Im more inclined to call the SS down in the second hand than to play for stacks in a 3 way pot in the first one.
      That's pointless post from you, how should I play 1st hand?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well its not pointless at all.
      You have no idea where are you at after he min3bets you on the turn.
      Either call him down or b/f.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Well its not pointless at all.
      You have no idea where are you at after he min3bets you on the turn.
      Either call him down or b/f.
      Lol I don't know? I know he checked flop on a 7c8c board and then minbet turn into 2, of course he is weak, and after his 3bet I just out him on a weak ace, easy.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      From his stats he looks bad enough to have any kind of two pair,the straight or a set that he thought cool to slowplay on the flop.
      I dont think he's min3betting a weaker ace or a draw here,as his min3bet looks commiting and is clearly for value.Actually it gives another perspective to his smallish initial turnbet, as if he has a monster and is afraid to lose the opposition.
      OFC you can just trust your reads and shove there, but posting a hand for evaluation usually means that you want other people's oppinions.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      From his stats he looks bad enough to have any kind of two pair,the straight or a set that he thought cool to slowplay on the flop.
      I dont think he's min3betting a weaker ace or a draw here,as his min3bet looks commiting and is clearly for value.Actually it gives another perspective to his smallish initial turnbet, as if he has a monster and is afraid to lose the opposition.
      OFC you can just trust your reads and shove there, but posting a hand for evaluation usually means that you want other people's oppinions.
      Yes I do and I am thankful for your analysis, it's just truth comes from arguening... If he is fishy enough to slowplay a set on that board then why would he think of a commintment raise or something.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      ok the sample size is small but the WTS and W$SD and AF indicate that you should fold to his reraise on the turn . basically after he reraises you on the turn you should fold . he almost never has Ax with that play and those stats. just my thoughts.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spit22
      ok the sample size is small but the WTS and W$SD and AF indicate that you should fold to his reraise on the turn . basically after he reraises you on the turn you should fold . he almost never has Ax with that play and those stats. just my thoughts.
      Lol the sample size is so low that your analysis is biased to statistics only in small % of the cases.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Lol the sample size is so low that your analysis is biased to statistics only in small % of the cases.
      true i thought if you didn't consider his stats it was a clear fold.. suppose he is unknown. then he called PF with a reasonable hand. you don't call the raise you made with AQ, AJ or Ax whatever. you will mostly get called by a reasonable player with PP or suited connector if he is a bit loose pf. with that range in mind and that play you are definitely beat. The A didn't scare him a bit. instead he is reraising for more value. it's 2 pair +

this is statistically ,meaning most of the times this will happen..
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      true i thought if you didn't consider his stats it was a clear fold.. suppose he is unknown. then he called PF with a reasonable hand. you don't call the raise you made with AQ, AJ or Ax whatever. you will mostly get called by a reasonable player with PP or suited connector if he is a bit loose pf. with that range in mind and that play you are definitely beat. The A didn't scare him a bit. instead he is reraising for more value. it's 2 pair +

this is statistically ,meaning most of the times this will happen..
      You put him on that hand after his min3bet? Cause before that his line is no sense.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yup, after the min3bet.
      And btw, he may be fishy, but he has some idea when he will go allin if he raises or not.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      yes after the min3bet.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      So you mean I should fold after his min3bet? Ok.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d take b/f line on the turn, since it is hard him to call c/r with worse hands and if he shoves then you´re likely behind.