Fish in the big City

• gabau22
      gabau22
      Bronze
      So I started playing poker 2 weeks ago , and I am starting to enjoy it , after I saw the challenge Goal Getter Promotion , I took the decision on the last moment to participate.
      My poker goal is to play or study poker for 4 hours every day from the beginning till the end of February , doesn't matter if I play 3 hours and study 1 , or if I study 3 and play 1 ( I have chosen a minim of 1 hour study/play) , I have 58 dollars BR ( I had payed 50 , lost 10 , won a 40$ dollar tournament , then lost a few) . The goal is to do this while not investing more of my money(I will if I will lose my BR , but I will also lose the goal)
      And my personal goal is to quit smoking and start jogging at least 30 minutes each day.
  • 3 replies
    • gabau22
      gabau22
      Bronze
      starting the first of 1 february
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Good luck with your challenge :f_thumbsup: Hope you manage to quit the smokes buddy, always tough to quit habits like that, but you got my support
    • gabau22
      gabau22
      Bronze
      So a recap of day 1 First of February :

Poker : I started by playing 4 tables of 2$ buy-in , for 1 hour , made about 3 dollars. Then I studied for 45 minutes , and I found out that basically I know less then nothing , I have to learn more about stack size , ods , pot ods . After studying I became a bit discouraged about my lack of knowledge and started playing again , a few tables , some spin and go's , and lots of tournaments , losing about 10 dollars in the process , now I have 52$. ( I played for about 4 more hours).
      Today I have to learn more , so I am thinking about 3 hour learning , because If I continue to play at my current level , I might not lose all my money , but I surely wont win much either.
      Life : I have smoked less , not much less , but I'm trying to get there . And I am ashamed to say that I have not started running either , today though , I will.