Card Question

• kkrisk
      kkrisk
      Bronze
      Hello. I have some problems with my credit card, so im thinking, is it possible to deposit and wihtdraw money with other people's cards? Like friends or relatives. By the way, i'm playing at party poker.
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi kkrisk,

as far as I know you can't use the credit card of other people to deposit or withdraw money.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Grindithard
      Grindithard
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have been doing this before with my mothers VISA-card, cant remember what pokerroom it was on though..

What I needed was to send a letter of confirmation that I was allowed to use the card, together with a copy of hers and mine driverslicense (or similar) as well as a letter stating each of our names and adresses, and a copy of the front and back of her creditcard.

Pretty much the same procedure as if you were using your own card, but for both of you, together with the letter saying that you are allowed to use the card. (Wich had to be signed by hand, by both you and the owner of the card.)

I would recommend you to contact the support of the pokerroom in question to get information about what is allowed and not.

//Grindithard