money transfer declined? not tracked?

• GrimReefer420
      GrimReefer420
      Basic
      hi all just got an email today about the free money request i made for 888...apparently the transfer was declined because it is not tracked through poker strategy,iv no idea what this means at all any explanations would be appreciated.
  • 7 replies
    • Post removed

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey GrimReefer420,

Did you signup for the free up to $88? Also did you use our links as these contain our affiliate code and are necessary to enable tracking?

Regards

Laz
    • munjadin
      munjadin
      Basic
      Hi, I have same problem like you... I think its problem in maestro card, because i have debit card and i cant transfer on my poker account. I cant make account on Skrill and Neteller... Im so sad :(
      Good luck!
    • munjadin
      munjadin
      Basic
      i have same problem . my debit card doesnt work
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey munjadin,

I have my bank account linked to my Skrill account. It takes a little while to setup as they actually mail you the codes to verify your address but I''m happy now. It only takes 40 hours for transfers between my bank and Skrill.

Regards

Laz
    • PeppySinclaire
      PeppySinclaire
      Gold
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey GrimReefer420,

Did you signup for the free up to $88? Also did you use our links as these contain our affiliate code and are necessary to enable tracking?

Regards

Laz
      Hey Larry, I got the same message. I signed up for 888 poker through Pokerstrategy, used the affiliate links, linked the accounts, and even submitted ID verification the first day to 888Poker.

I don't understand how this didn't work. I don't know if maybe you guys should review the link on your page as it goes to a generic 888 page that doesn't show any afiliate ID in the address bar FYI.

Are our points for sure being tracked? I registered for Full Tilt and have seen nothing come through from that site or 888 Poker and again, linked my accounts for both.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey PeppySinclaire.

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz