This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10

• EladNotHome
      EladNotHome
      Bronze
      I really had a dilema on the turn weather to push or no not since there was 2 over cards... was is the right call if my opponent called preflop and on the flop?

(Comment)
      Known players: (?)
      vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands
      40 - 0 10
      UTG2: $7.50
      1.3 - 0 20

Hero: $2.40

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.66 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9, 9 (Comment)
      UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 5 folds, UTG2 calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.95) 6, K, A (2 players) (Comment)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.60, UTG2 calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.15) 4 (2 players) (Comment)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $1.40 (All-In), UTG2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.15

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of nines (9d 9c)

Hero wins with a pair of nines (9d 9c)
  • 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello EladNotHome,

There is a button right underneath the elephant program of the Hands tab that says ''PS'' this imports your hand into a readable format with , and stuff.

You can then paste your hand into the text with ctrl + V or right-click and press Paste.

Either way:

Pre-Flop raise to 4bb + 1 per limper which means that you have to raise to $0.5
      Postflop: This continuation bet is good
      Turn+River: check/fold unless you hit a nine because your hand is considered a trashhand

I assume the board was completely rainbow in terms of suits ( or ) if not, please repost the hand

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • EladNotHome
      EladNotHome
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $7.50
      Hero:
      $2.40

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.66 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9:diamond: , 9:club:
      UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 5 folds, UTG2 calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.95) 6:club: , K:spade: , A:heart: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.60, UTG2 calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.15) 4:club: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $1.40 (All-In), UTG2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.15

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of nines (9d 9c)

Hero wins with a pair of nines (9d 9c)
    • EladNotHome
      EladNotHome
      Bronze
      my dilema was on theturn weather to push or not because of the 2 over cards. finally i pushed but i'm not sure it was the right play.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EladNotHome
      my dilema was on theturn weather to push or not because of the 2 over cards. finally i pushed but i'm not sure it was the right play.
      check/fold the Turn + River, I even fold QQ in this spot because most of the times he has either a K or a weak Ace for your part but even a weak ace beats your hand

- Gerv