First Deposit Bonus Guide: Discussion Thread

• 15 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Ok I put the Guide Online.

If you have extra information that can be put into any of the partnersite posts in the thread, any feedback, or additions please put them here.

:)
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      I'm looking for a very very fishy site for NL25-50SH to deposit 1k$+ with huge 1st deposit bonus and even more huge rakeback :D (note: I'm heavy multitabler)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      I'm looking for a very very fishy site for NL25-50SH to deposit 1k$+ with huge 1st deposit bonus and even more huge rakeback :D (note: I'm heavy multitabler)
      I'm actually playing on Cake atm where the Fishyness is good, deposit bonus is good, and there is rakeback.

Not sure if you have the needed limits/volume for Ladbrokes (1,5k+ rake in a month) but those along with bwin seem to be options.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      I'm actually playing on Cake atm where the Fishyness is good, deposit bonus is good, and there is rakeback.

Not sure if you have the needed limits/volume for Ladbrokes (1,5k+ rake in a month) but those along with bwin seem to be options.
      I play 3k hands a day on NL25 on partypoker, I was thinking about moving to ladbrokers but there just arent enought tables!
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      @Soycd

Just read the first depositors guide, you did a great job. Im sure that everyone appreciates that. Must have took you awhile to put that together. Think you covered just about everything. Hopefully some members reports will start coming in so everyone will know which sites are best to go with.

Just have a couple of questions. I got my initial starting capital on partypoker. I was wondering if I can also get the 100% up to $500 bonus they offer? Or would I be ineligible since I got my starting money on there?

Mansion poker. Im going to get the other starting capital on there. If I wanted to take advantage of the 200% up to $600 offer do I have to deposit when I sign up? I would rather wait and see if I like the site or not, to see if I could clear that much bonus, as well as player traffic and availablity of tables.

Best regards,

Matt.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Mansion poker. Im going to get the other starting capital on there. If I wanted to take advantage of the 200% up to $600 offer do I have to deposit when I sign up? I would rather wait and see if I like the site or not, to see if I could clear that much bonus, as well as player traffic and availablity of tables.
      Hey Matt,

Not sure about the party poker query, but the Mansion 200% deposit is an ongoing first deposit bonus for PS.com players, so you can claim this bonus at anytime *EDIT*(assuming you sign up with the PSVIP code).

Just be aware that you don't clear both starting capital and deposit bonus at the same time, they are cleared sequentially.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      You can get lots of "Mansion user's report" here:
      (title says it all, tho)
      Mansion Poker- DON"T PLAY HERE !
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      One thing that could be added is the rake system as far as if it is contributed or dealt method . The dealt system where you are earning points even on folded hands makes bonuses so much easier to clear.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      @Soycd

Just read the first depositors guide, you did a great job. Im sure that everyone appreciates that. Must have took you awhile to put that together. Think you covered just about everything. Hopefully some members reports will start coming in so everyone will know which sites are best to go with.

Just have a couple of questions. I got my initial starting capital on partypoker. I was wondering if I can also get the 100% up to $500 bonus they offer? Or would I be ineligible since I got my starting money on there?

Best regards,

Matt.
      Thank you :)

As for PartyPoker - I am not sure and will have to check. I'm quite sure they wanted to allow people who received the starting capital to also be eligible for the first deposit bonus. If you want to be on the safe side simply email their support.

If you plan on taking advantage of our new free Mansion bonus offer - you can first take the free starting capital and then first deposit at any point in time you wish to. So test as much as you want to :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      One thing would really be helpful - to see how much rake you need to generate in order to recieve the bonus. Then I could look up how much rake I generate a month or so in my tracker and see if I will make it in time to clear the bonus :)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Rake is different from site to site, so you can't always compare it.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      great guide :)
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

I played until Feb at Ladbrokes and now at bwin. They are both extreme fishy, but I would recommended him Ladbrokes because they have better promotions, Ladbrokes rake race is really good and it can give you nice bonus (I think it is from 20-35% rakeback, depending of your position), and because he is huge multitabler bonus clearning at Lad's shouldn't be a problem for him, I cleared it for 20 days.
    • SecurityDrew
      SecurityDrew
      Bronze
      Soy - great information

One piece of information I am looking for in moving to my next sight is the rakeback or bonus program once the initial deposit bonus is cleared.

I am currently at PP,FT, and Mansion, but would like to consolidate on two sites, one for SNG and one for NL SSS. I am looking to move part of my bankroll to a site where PS offers decent rakebakc. I was at Titan for a few months and seem to remember they had a decent rakeback program.
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      Sitename: bwin
      Bonus: 500$
      Cashed in: 500$

Played:
      NL20 11,982 hands
      NL30 26,166 hands
      NL50 4,150 hands

Experience report: NL10 - NL30 are extremely fishy

Some Potential Data:
      - high ring traffic
      - while clearing first deposit bonus you will get 80$ from b'inside loyalty program
      - HEM is hard to set up there, but PT3 works. Unless you install some application for virtual hard disk you will find some hands missing(very small % of hands will be missing).
      - SH is 5max not 6max
      - It took me 95 hours to clear bonus, with multitable ratio 5.09
      - For faster payout I advise you to upload front page of your ID at. I think that you can upload it in cashier.

I have tripled my bankroll there in 50 days (with average of playing little less then 2 hours per day). ;)