This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Deal promotion

• drjoe18
      drjoe18
      Bronze
      Hi,
      like for NetBet, there is a New Deal promotion for TigerGaming which includes PokerTracker or Hold'em Manager Small Stakes license.
      Can You check if there are some secret conditions or the licence is valid just on deposit

New deal

Deposit at least $10 at TigerGaming.com to get:

100% up to $2,500 bonus
      Ticket for a $500 freeroll
      Up to 500 StrategyPoints
      PokerTracker or Hold'em Manager Small Stakes license, worth $59
  • 16 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Drjoe,

No hidden conditions, just follow the instructions for sign up at Tigergaming and deposit atleast 10$ to get rewards.

Notice, Hold'em Manager and Pokertracker will not work at Tigergaming, but of course you could use it at other pokerrooms.

Regards /Rompas
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Oh new poker room and new great deal, I just need to create and deposit at least $10 to get Hold'em or Pokertracker right. If yes, I'm going to open an account here
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Meandi,

Please notice that the new deal is a promotion for a few selected players that have got Email from pokerstrategy about the promotion, as now i cant say if this new deal offer will be availible for everybody later on.

/ Rompas
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Thank rompas, I got email offering the deal and I just created an account and wait for the special reward granted to me
    • Gurzamkd
      Gurzamkd
      Silver
      Hi, i also got email for the "New Deal" promotion and want to deposit and make use of it, and just wanted to ask do i need to enter bonus code when creating the account at Tiger Gaming?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gurzamkd,

No bonus codes are needed. Just follow the instructions in the email. It may also be wise to clear your browser cookies first.

Regards

Laz
    • mutatio85
      mutatio85
      Bronze
      Any body get the code of Poker tracker?

before 10 days ago, i deposited $100 and play (i am allin;;;) , but i didn't get it.

what the matter of this poker room?
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      same here, I deposited $ 100 too and haven't got any code yet.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by mutatio85
      Any body get the code of Poker tracker?

before 10 days ago, i deposited $100 and play (i am allin;;;) , but i didn't get it.

what the matter of this poker room?

Originally posted by meandi289
      same here, I deposited $ 100 too and haven't got any code yet.
      Hey guys,

If you haven't received the licence, it may be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      I'm now offered the licence, but still dont know which one I should choose between Hold'em Manager and Pokertracker. There are not many tables at Tiger, and usually I have to wait for a seat. It doesn't have Speed poker also, very inconvenient.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey meandi289,

It's hard to say which one is best. I tried both under the 30 day free trials and the only reason I went with PT4 was because it was the one I had trialled last.

Because Tiger has a large pool of Canadian, US and South American players, their peak times tend to be 2-6AM CET.

Regards

Laz
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Hey Laz,
      If they are nearly the same, then I may choose PT4. Umhum, it's so werid that my status is still in Silver, my points are not regularly updated and I should have received up to 500 StrategyPoints from this promotion. It's now a big issue though, I dont have much use with my StrategyPoints.

Regards,
      Meandi
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Meandi,

You can always open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards

Laz
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      does this offer stands? it says on site on here, you have to deposit $100?
      but what i get if i deposit $100? cuz if nothing it may be better to deposit low

thanks
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sunden,

This offer is only open to members who received an email from us.

Regards

Laz
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      Hi :) ah alright, thanks for your answer :D