PKR to share traffic with Microgaming starting on (tentatively) March 7

• 7 replies
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      This is good news for PKR. The traffic has been at an all time low lately, but with shared traffic with MPN they can offer higher guarantee tournies.
    • SuperPtje
      SuperPtje
      Bronze
      They can use the traffic. It's such a nice site, but not enough traffic..
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Anyone have the new client up and running yet?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Tim,

Tbh, I don't know. I tried to login, It said incorrect password. I tried again, it accepted and asked me to go to a webpage and accept the new terms and conditions, which I did. I went back and clicked OK in the client and incorrect password box comes up again. Tried a third time and now I'm locked out of my account.

The only options are live chat (not available) and email to reset my password. I don't expect a reply from my email for at least a week, maybe longer.

Honestly, the whole migration to MPN has been shambolic.

Regards

Laz
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Bronze
      PKR's own forum (forums.pkr.com) is the best place to follow the situation and stay up to date...

I'm not going to even try to log in for the next few days. They need some time to get their act together.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I received a reply from PKR. The "incorrect password" dialogue box was due to large numbers trying to login at the same time.

Dear Larry,

Thank you for contacting the Customer Support Team at PKR.com!

Due to the overwhelming response, our users were experiencing difficulty connecting. But it is sorted now and you should be able to login now. Please try again, it will work for you.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us 24/7, 365 days a year by clicking the Live Chat symbol below.

Kind regards,

Ricky

Customer Support Team
      So finally they are live and operating. :f_thumbsup:

Regards

Laz
    • Zeldyman
      Zeldyman
      Gold
      Everything is working fine for me... Tried a few hands on NL4 anonymous tables and + €9. Not bad :D