Had an email saying.....

• ghostmanpkc
      ghostmanpkc
      Bronze
      Hey guys so I had an email saying that the first $8 had been put in to my 888.com account and that I can now log in and start playing. But I logged in and its not there. Any Ideas?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ghostmanpkc,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

As this is 888's regular offer, the best thing to do would be to contact their customer support at support@888poker.com .

While you're waiting, why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • ghostmanpkc
      ghostmanpkc
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza61, Thanks for the reply, I honestly thought I had posted an introduction post *feels like a plank*. I'll ge ton that right away!

About the $8, I thought it was a Poker Strategy promotion because the email says "Hi ghostmanpkc, we've credited your account at 888poker with the first $8 of your poker starting capital. You can log in now at 888poker and start playing."? Wouldn't that mean you guys put the money in my account so therefore your promotion? (sorry if I sound like a noob, just wondering is all. I will of course have a chat with them now via live chat also).

Many thanks

Ghostmanpkc
    • ghostmanpkc
      ghostmanpkc
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza61 I just spoke to live chat on 888 and asked them about the $8, they claim to know nothing about it and said its a poker strategy offer and to contact them :f_rolleyes: . Its no big issue, im mainly wondering why I was getting an email to say that some money was put in my account when it hadn't and it could be an issue with some system or something?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ghostmanpkc,

it would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

They will get to the bottom of this. :f_thumbsup:

Keep us updated

Laz
    • ghostmanpkc
      ghostmanpkc
      Bronze
      Awesome, cheers Laz! :f_thumbsup: