Hello villains :)

• alenomg
      alenomg
      Bronze
      Hello dear oponent poker players.
      My name is Alen. I was born in 1991, started playing poker at age of 18. Made a break for few years and now I'm back.
      I hope you enjoy this game as much as I do and good luck at tables (but not against me) :f_cool:
  • 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Alen

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • alenomg
      alenomg
      Bronze
      Hi SDK1987,

I play 6-max NL2-NL5, PLO 2-5, small MTTs and 1-4 tables SNGs. I'm still a losing player but I hope I will improve that.

Thank you and good luck at the tables,
      Alen
    • bobo09
      bobo09
      Bronze
      Welcome, but I don't need luck, I got straGEty !!!:f_drink:
    • alenomg
      alenomg
      Bronze
      I know but bad beats happen a lot to me so I need it and I think everyone needs it especially in turnaments
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Hallo and welcome to the forum :f_thumbsup:

Just put a lot of volume into your game. Bad beats will happen equally to every player - if you played the hand well, you should be happy and try to ignore the outcome (which can be tough in the beginning).

GL on the tables
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Alen,

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      Since joining the site I my game has really improved. So far I have only been playing NL FR and 6-max.
      Have you seen the TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here
      Also you may find this article worth reading 5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player
      If you are looking for a challenge Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!
      If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

My regards

Matt