This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$1 sng's on titan

• brazyd
      brazyd
      Bronze
      I chose titan to start with my $50 starting capital and i am currently playing the $1 sng's there but it seems i am not able to beat them :evil:

I read the articles, watched the videos, followed some coachings, read books ( moshman and harrinton ) and I am pretty sure I am playing it right.
      I use the icm trainer regularly and that is going great, I use sng wizard to analyse my sessions afterwards and it seems I tend to make the right decisions at the right time ( most of the time that is, here and there a mistake according to sng wiz and yes I adapt the ranges of the opponents ^^) but here is the things: I keep on losing money at a steady rate :rolleyes: I can't find what i am doing wrong.

Is it even possible to build op a BR at those low stakes at titan? I think the rake is also killing me ( 20%) and the awful players... I think those players should be positive towards my results since they suck but a lot of the time ( I would say about 20%) I bust out because they make an impossible call and then ofcourse suck out and profit of their stupidness. I know I should have my suckouts from them to, but as I look at the situations in a relative way I must say they win a lot more.. I am always thinking, it is just a downswing or something like that, it will get better, but the evil keeps on coming my way X( . I think about playing back at pokerstars, where I played before joining pokerstrategy, those situations occured a lot less there..

Does this explanation make sense?
  • 2 replies
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      If you loose after bigger sample fo games, then you are not playing it right.
      And yes, 1$ on titan is very easy beatable.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Hi brazyd

Sounds like you are doing a lot of the right things.... the one thing I recommend is also posting a lot of hands in the sample hands forum... particularly with hands that you get knocked out early with...

It can sometimes take a while but the low limits on titan are beatable... I got my starting capital there and that's where I started... was struggling to build at all and even went down to the 50c+10c games for what seems like for ever...

Remember, you never stop learning,

GL,

Nick