My own PLOt

• Pacx93
      Hi there,
      my name is Rafał, actually I’m living in Kraków. I’m studying Automatics and Robotics at AGH Univeristy of Science and Technology. When I got my Engineer title and now I’m going to continue those studies for the next 1,5 years.
      First time I played poker was when I was I think 15-16 years old.We were starting with playing blackjack and then played some poker. I’ve been playing online poker since 3 years with 1 year break. I started with No Limit Holdem, then withdraw my roll. When?I returned I focused on Omaha, which is currently my main game.

I’ve a blog on Polish section of community. Last year I made an SN playing mainly on PLO25, when I’ve to grind 58K VPPs through last 4 months. With the new year I started to grind 50. I didn't play much as I mostly rested from this kind of crazy grind. First good game + heater now bad game u bad run.

Actually I blocked 50. My roll is security but I feel a lock of confidence in my game so I have to go lower. Tomorrow I’ll have a training we will see what the conclusion will be. So for an entertainment I’ll go with some gif hands and in the next post I’ll write some of my goals for the next year. Gl at the tables.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from

BB ($66.81)
      UTG ($25.86)
      Hero (MP) ($50)
      Button ($234.85)
      SB ($49.50)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 6:heart: , Q:spade: , K:heart: , A:heart:
      UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $1.50,
      1 fold, SB calls $1.25, BB calls $1, UTG calls $1

Flop: ($6) K:club: , K:diamond: , 3:spade: (4 players)
      SB bets $5.73, 2 folds, Hero calls $5.73

Turn: ($17.46) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $10.84, SB calls $10.84

River: ($39.14) 10:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $31.43 (All-In), Hero calls $31.43

Total pot: $102 | Rake: $2.50

SB had A:club: , J:club: , K:spade: , 2:spade: (royal flush).
      Hero had 6:heart: , Q:spade: , K:heart: , A:heart: (full house, Kings over Queens).
      Outcome: SB won $99.50

Had 3bet 30% after 1k hands, so that's why 4bet.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from

BB ($88.45)
      UTG ($49.50)
      MP ($38.66)
      Hero (CO) ($50)
      Button ($234.10)
      SB ($103.11)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:diamond: , A:diamond: , 4:diamond: , K:spade:
      UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, BB raises to $7.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $23.25, BB calls $15.75

Flop: ($47.25) A:club: , 4:heart: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($47.25) 9:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $45.12,
      Hero calls $26.75 (All-In)

River: ($100.75) 3:club: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $100.75 | Rake: $2.50

BB had 10:diamond: , 9:diamond: , J:club: , 9:club: (full house, nines over fours).
      Hero had J:diamond: , A:diamond: , 4:diamond: , K:spade: (full house, fours over Aces).
      Outcome: BB won $98.25

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from

UTG ($251.28)
      MP ($124.17)
      Button ($48.48)
      SB ($112.80)
      Hero (BB) ($65.58)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , K:heart: , Q:club: , Q:diamond:
      UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2, UTG calls $1.50, Button calls $1.50, SB calls $1.50

Flop: ($8.50) A:diamond: , Q:heart: , 5:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6.50, UTG calls $6.50, 2 folds

Turn: ($21.50) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $11.50, Hero raises to $39, UTG raises to $137.53, Hero calls $17.98 (All-In)

River: ($135.46) 5:diamond: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $135.46 | Rake: $2.50

Hero had K:diamond: , K:heart: , Q:club: , Q:diamond: (full house, Queens over fives).
      UTG had 5:heart: , Q:spade: , 3:spade: , 5:spade: (four of a kind, fives).
      Outcome: UTG won $132.96

• 9 replies
    • Pacx93
      So here are goals for 2016, in general it was set on the first week of January:

1. Poker
      • 500 k hands => 40k/month , this is about 2h/day
      • films from RIO (37 – 37h), about 10 videos/month the best form I think is 15-20 minutes before playing
      • on-going analysis of marked hands before session at the next day, also posting hands with which I had a problems - on 2+2

2. Studies
      • hand in projects in time, don’t be lazy!
      • master’s work – think abotu the subject. Maybe through this semester I’ll think about something
      • made an SEP entitelements, this is available for a whole year, so when I’ll have a free monnth

3. Language
      • swedish, find a course ~ from 1st of March as I will move out and I’ll now know how much of my time I could spent on it. For now 15 mins/per day is reasonable

4. Exercises
      • Gain weight to 80-81kg as I lost a lot, which was earlier my goal : ). Have better stomach and biceps
      • Everyday morning I’ll have to do set of exercises, pushups, squats etc.
      • When it will be hotter outside return to playing footbal as I neglected to do it

5. Education, Other
      • Matlab, Simulink, LabView math, physics – giving corepetitions and making projects for cash
      • Courses from Coursera

6. Books
      • Read 30 books this year – making the list in OneNote

As I mentioned I've a coaching. We found some leaks in preflop as in postflop, they were connected to my SN grind, but I didn't think about the consequences. I thought about the thing that came out too - splitting roll through the 2 poker rooms. My coach mentioned it again and it convinced me to do, for now I just wait to transfer the funds to Betsson as PS* have some antifraud system now... xD .

So yeah I'll play there as this funny rb on Stars is killing me and I'm puking when I think on the next rebuild to shoot 50. So now I take a 3 days off, tomorrow I'll sign and apartment deal with my gf as I move out from my old apartment. And from 15th February I'll start to grind 20 on Betsson and sometimes I think I could shortstack 50. On the morning I'll mix it with Stars as I doubt that I could find 9 tables on microgaming at those hours. :)
    • Pacx93
      Hi there

today I finally moved a part of my bankroll to Betsson. So I was getting familiar with software and checked if I'm able to put kind of serious volume to realease first depo.

Swingy, but well, haven't sometimes enough info yet + some tilts :<
    • Pacx93

I made a channel on Twitch where I stream now most of my game, usually after 5-6 p.m, so follow me and enjoy!
    • Pacx93

haven't wrote for a while as I was moving to new apartment with my gf. This has been done, internet is working, as You can see. On February I had 67% of rb on microgaming, I don't know how my wr atm looks. When will be some graph? IDK, maybe in half of the March

On my studies, finally tehre are some subjects that are interesting, eg. vision systems! Also I get scholarship again so it is kinda nice. What's more maybe I could take a part in interesting study projects which is a swarm of robots, they appear in some room and create a 2D Map. I'll see on Thursday, when I'll meet with main leaderof this project..

For now it is how it is. I hope I could stream today, I don't know how Internet will be doing with playing + streaming. If it will not be able to provide stable connection then I'lll have to drop stream for now.
    • Pacx93
      Little ship, maybe I'll ad this tournament to sessions as it lasted only 3-3,5 hours

• Pacx93
      Again I won, but haven't played it for a while :f_drink:

• Rains7
      Oh nice another PLO blog :f_drink: gonna follow you for sure!
      Really like your gifs hehe :f_biggrin:

About hand NR.2:

Why didn't you just push otf?
    • Pacx93

as I 4bet pre, my range is full of AA, so I want to induce some spazzes from him if I push, he will not have achance to bluff his hands, that's why.
    • Pacx93
      Month summary, I don't consider 2k hands which I played on 50, because the sample is too small, but here it goes one from hands played against fish:

Rakeback is "only" 62%, I play less and I have more rb than at P*. :f_biggrin: I'm playing my best I think at the moment and I'm really proud of it. The end of January and February were really weak when I consider quality of my game, but I made some conclusions and tried my best to work on it and I have some results! Of course I think that you can't settle on its laurels and You could have better wr on 20. So keep working on game and stay on 50 due to a good game!

So far my best month, when You also consider tournaments ships 2xPLO and 1x NL which were for ~250 EUR

What's more I continue doing projects for other students and have some interesting subjects on my studies. :f_drink:
      I'm doing my job, I'm working on it and I have results. What do You want more?? :f_love: