brazilean hotchick and german brain crushing the limits (18 men)

• firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy guys, or better ....ola or ahh whatever ahahah i am sitting at my nightshift right now and had the idea to open a blog together with my gilfriend mari, she is brasilean and i am sure, she will post later some words here eheheheh.

now some cliffs (cliffhanger for mari, she is not into this pokerslaaang that much)

My name is Bjoern ( the bear rsrs ), i am 24y old and i Miss my girlfriend a lot.

Behind this idea of creating this blog there is a looong story, which we will reveal in the following
      weeks and months of updates, pics and of course exclusive hd video footage from mari and me!! :f_drink:

I do not want to spoiler, but the first bad experience we had, seperated us for a couple of thousand kilometers from each other. But before this happened we had the dreamjourney of our life, and i will still say, that our journey is still ongoing, because i do not want to loose this passionate love. I have a german blog as well but now to make this more serious i want to create this one here to show some crucial results and of course to interact with my girlfriend in this way, to put some pressure on her to go for more effort!

So what can u expect from this Blog?
      First of all, a ton of random shit, stories about women in the past of course as well as my new lovestory, i would call it like this
      even though i have no pink glasses on my nose. I never experienced this connection and relation to someone before like now
      with mari. i love her a lot, spread the word! Besides small lovepics of kissing and fucking each other ...no fuck pics obv, but
      interesting stories where mari can tell a lot too ahhahahah... u will see some pokerresults, at the 18 mens first. We will build
      our bankrolls up to the higher stakes at pokerstars at the 18 mens, with several tournaments on the weekends, life trip reports
      and of course all excalation stories in the past and present as well as in the future uncensored. I mean i can not promise if it is
      uncensored, i have to talk to her of course ahhahaha.

Well until now i am studiying in average 4 to 5 hours per day. Handreviews, coaching, videos, general theory and special money
      spots. Regularanlyse and own thoughts in making a profitable decision more profitable. Before i made the decision to go full
      effort on the 18 mens i organised of a former 18 men german grinder a lot of video content, and this one i am analysing these days.

We are looking forward to a nice community interaction and i will post this blog in my old one too. To let the germans take part
      as well. They know i won a few $$ in the past, but of course i lost a lot too. Overall i am down at SNGs 4k i guess, i do not have
      the exact results, but in the end it is just 4k, not 500 or something.. so now that i put effort, the money will follow.

My (our) first goal is to learn as much as possible to go for the first 5k in euro, because it takes like 3,5 to $4k to get my mari back to
      europe!

Cheers faier :f_love: :f_mad: :f_mad: :f_cool:
  • 18 replies
    • Starpior
      Starpior
      Silver
      My not offensive question: were you drunk when you made this post? :f_ugly:
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Starpior
      My not offensive question: were you drunk when you made this post? :f_ugly:
      I was at nightshift, but i guess this is no excuse? ahahhahahaha

i guess the first thumbs up come with the appearance of mari and pictures, always these internet communities ahah eager to see boooobies alll the time.
    • LastHero89
      LastHero89
      Bronze
      You should go fulltime theory grinding for not loosing one more $ in your life at poker. sounds soild doesnt it ?
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LastHero89
      You should go fulltime theory grinding for not loosing one more $ in your life at poker. sounds soild doesnt it ?
      actually i am already almost into it ahhaha, i work 8 hours in the night, get home, fap on my gf, eat sleep at around 5pm i start theory and at 10 i get ready for work again, but always i guess more fapping than theory, because i got some special content from her obviously ahahha
    • skymaric
      skymaric
      Basic
      Hey guys, it's Mari here (finally)!

I have to say I'm a little bit suprised with your negative feedback. I see you didn't get the clue. There are so many different goals in this community. "Make money to buy a house" could be stupid for someone who wants to travel the world. It doesn't mean that "buying a house" is something bad. Maybe love in this way is something unknown for you. But I believe you just need some resaults to realize it's a great motivation.

Let me introduce myself a little bit better. I'm not just a "hot chick" as you may think hehehe
      I'm first a free minded person and this is what led me to the most beautiful adventures with Björn, my soulmate.
      I'm an artist and my mind is usually in a creative process.

working on my striing art project

I had a distorted impression about poker until last year and all this complex strategies and bankroll management could just scare me at first, but fortunatelly I found several good reasons to be here right now.
      Before I left my country with almost no promisses, I had just a couple of people motivating me and some even called me "crazy". Like many other times in my life I decided to take the risks and go for this huge step in search of new experiences.
      All I can say today is that I could never be so creative to expect as much as I got from this journey.

Frankfurt am main, at the top of the main tower. One of our first moments together!

So, guys, if you want to take our steps until here as inspiration, awsome. We are here to share!
      As you can see we have new goals now with the 18 men. Effort with studies is very important, we know that.
      I learnt some basic lessons and I know there is a huge way ahead. Therefore I will start with 4 hous studies everyday plus 1 or 2 hours playing just to get the feel of it. My mindset is the first thing I need to work on. I usually care too much about what people think even if I live like I don't care. So I will also go for some sports and yoga to not get too stressed.
      Besides this, I'm glad I started :D
      Well I feel pressured to reach the goals very fast because I can't wait to meet Björn again. I know he is doing better than me, but I want to help with my best!

Well, I will stop here with one last picture and the first tip: Explore Croatia! It won't be easy to say good-bye.
      This was the day we departured from Supetar, one of the most special places where we've been so far...

Btw, the tickets for the trip were paid by Björn with the money he made from poker ;)

See you!
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      Started today, come an beat me at the tables ahahaha come all guys come all and fill the 18 mens !!!
      :f_drink: :f_drink: search function always on, name the same!
    • skymaric
      skymaric
      Basic
      Hey hey! :D

I'm feeling motivated *__*

It's so good to watch EPT and understand what is going on hahahah
      I've completed the basics studies... Now I know what SB and BB mean, what is the hand ranking, what is to be in/out of position and so on. Then I started reading a book about dominating poker table, pretty much about how my mindset should be (very important point for me). I've watched some women playing in the WSOP and this was very inspiring. Although I try to learn from the best players which are usually unemotional, I have lots of fun with those who celebrate every good hand hehehe

Then I made a pause to take care of a small lady dog...

Sweet, happy and cute pets are worth spending some time with.

I attended my first yoga class this monday and it was suuuuper nice! Not as realaxing as I thought it was, but definitely exeeded my expectations.

Until now I couldn't study for 2 days, but now that I came back my lovely man introduced me into a new subject: when and how to play the hands. Not so simple but not so complicated.
      I can't tell you to come and beat me at the tables because in fact you will probably do it hahaha
      Before I start playing I will go on with the new coaching videos I've been watching (specificaly about 18 men for beginners).
      I believe I will play well when I finish watching these videos!

:f_thumbsup: :f_biggrin:
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      First session finished today in the morning between 11 and 13, i have to say, villains who sit tables in the morning.... nothin more to say:f_thumbsup:
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      I am going to follow along to see how the 2 of you progress.

Also in order to post a picture all you need to do is just drag and drop.
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheMarxBros3
      ...just drag and drop.
      i believe she can figure it out :) :f_drink:
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      #First sesson incl. 7s finished. one first place and the rest suuuckuuuououots whatever, i know 3/4 of the games i loose thats fact, the rest has to be mostly one place finishes, which i already start to be, when i look at my tracker here. So just grind it on, but now i need some sleep, still awake from 23:00 because of nightshift... :f_thumbsup: :f_mad: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      second session wayy better, finish distributions are the best.
      here are the last 48 hours

both days 9 tabling (3x$7s, 6x$3,5s) for max of 2-3 hours overall. it just "shows" that i have the knowledge, now i have to practice at the tables.
      I had already some interesting spots against 15s, 30s regulars, they shove sooo wide into me, with huge stacks, which is
      highly profitable for my ranges! I m lovin it.

Bankrollmanagment is the following:

Bankroll- play with around 100BIs

Bankroll
      $340
      (x)Limit $3,5

$440
      (x)Limit $4,66 (2x$3,5+$7s)/3

$510
      (atm)Limit $5,25 ($3,5+$7)/2

$680
      (0)Limit $7

$950
      (0)Limit $9,66 (2x$7+15$)/3

$1100
      (0)Limit$11 ($7+$15)/2

play with around 120BIs

$1800
      (0)Limit $15

$2400
      (0)Limit $20 (2x$15+$30)/3
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      yesterday a few mistakes, like 15-20 but still running somehow above ev, no idea how i do it at the 7s.
      i will introduce every week a special hand, i call this hands lucky FAILS of the week. will talk later about it.
      today in the morning got up at 9, did 2 hours sessionreviews and then my "boss" called me. gotta work tonight
      which means, i can poker until 21, 20 in the evening, then 3 hours break, then 8 hours work until 8 in the morning
      whooooooooooohouuuuuuuuu ! :f_thumbsup:
    • firefly91
      firefly91
      Bronze
      this is ongoing right now. a couple of times.

https://www.weaktight.com/h/56c89a68d39043cd408b45be
    • BubbleNedRum
      BubbleNedRum
      Bronze
      update?
    • BubbleNedRum
      BubbleNedRum
      Bronze
      are you already the best german 18man grinder?