[NL20-NL50] Ak Nl25 Sh

• 5 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Villain being unknown, I might go for the pot control and call,c/c turn even with a comming, as we have a redraw,and reevaluate river
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Villain being unknown, I might go for the pot control and call,c/c turn even with a comming, as we have a redraw,and reevaluate river
      Money is getting in by the showdown if I call flop anyway, so what pot control?
      I thought about calling and then betting safe turn, but then I don't get value from fdraw, I can't really lay down my hand here, tho it's a bit overplayed, the board is not so draw heavy. it's only flushdraw. But OOP I see not other choice but go broke either on the flop or the turn.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I thought you are deeper actually.
      Well he could still be bluffraising or have something like KQ,88-TT*considering that he 3bet JJ-QQ PF), and you are chasing those hands out.
      I mean, you cant get away from that one, but by c/c turn you may get value from weaker hands.
      Ofc you give him a freecard that way if he's on the fd, but most people on NL25 dont play their draws aggressively...
      It doesnt make sense to call and lead blank turn btw.You'd better 3bet him on the flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d make it 13$-14$ on the flop and call shove.
      17$ commits you and that is not really good since he´d now fold probably mostly all the worse hands.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I´d make it 13$-14$ on the flop and call shove.
      17$ commits you and that is not really good since he´d now fold probably mostly all the worse hands.
      You mean he might think he has a fold equity still while I am not commited?