7 Charts. With more than one raise.

• 5 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Imo if there is one raise behind You then You should always call.
      If there are two raises behind You then You should play only hands You can cap (AA,KK,QQ,AK). Other hands You should fold.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      If there are two raises behind You then You should play only hands You can cap (AA,KK,QQ,AK). Other hands You should fold.
      you openraise KQs in CO, BU coldcalls, SB 3bet and BB cap. There're 12 SB in pot (SB will call 100% of the time) + another 2 if BU coldcalls again... will you fold suited connectors for 2 small bets? it's 6:1 or 7:1, so I doubt you will ;) . in fact, you shouldn't fold any suited hand PF in such situation imo.

but I'm not sure in which article it is (ciRith will tell you ;) )
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      Yes, u follow the same example as the original shc, fold all except very strong to a raise & reraise in front and call w/ strong hands behind.

You should only use the Basic charts until u have them pretty much memorized even then those new charts are a challenge I can tell u that.
      I'd say play 5000 hands at least before u start using the bronze charts.

btw, if u read the article at your link u would read that.
      'With more than one raise, you have to act more carefully as this represents a lot of strength. Therefore you only call with hands from the strong hands group, so JJ, TT, 99, AQs, AQo and AJs.'

Whay does opal know anyway, obviously a fl NuB :D :D :O

I think u really meant this link, I was just reading it,
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/fixed-limit/793/
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      With which hands do we raise as often as we can?

Against a 3-Bet you cap
      with these Hands
      4-Bet AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AKo
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      you openraise KQs in CO, BU coldcalls, SB 3bet and BB cap. There're 12 SB in pot (SB will call 100% of the time) + another 2 if BU coldcalls again... will you fold suited connectors for 2 small bets? it's 6:1 or 7:1, so I doubt you will ;) . in fact, you shouldn't fold any suited hand PF in such situation imo.
      Of course I will not fold a hand like this one, but he is asking about something between basic and bronze chart. For me it looks like he just started with bronze articles so I didn't mentioned odds and outs. And without knowledge of odds and outs I think only cap hands should be played.