Reload Reward

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Reload Reward at partypoker

Open to all existing partypoker players still to play in 2016, this bonus rewards those who return, deposit and play.

If you are an existing member at partypoker but haven’t logged into your account and played with them yet this year, there is a great bonus reward we think you should know about.

partypoker have created the reload bonus just for you, giving you tickets for their daily Power Series No Limit Hold'em tourneys.

Make a deposit with the following bonus code PP2016 and receive tickets to the following three daily events within 48 hrs.

• Deposit $20, get one $5.50 Jab ticket with a guaranteed $10,000, every night at 20:00 CET

• Deposit $50, get one $22 Contender ticket with a guaranteed $15,000, every night at 20:00 CET

• Deposit $200, get one $109 Uppercut ticket with a guaranteed $50,000, every night at 20:00 CET

Ewallet withdrawal fees removed

partypoker have also announced that players will no longer be charged fees for withdrawing funds from all payment options. Processing fees have been eliminated from all methods ensuring that players can enjoy playing poker and access their winnings free from any fees.

partypoker's Terms and Conditions apply and may be changed at any time

If you don't have an account at partypoker yet, click here to create one.
  • 13 replies
    • chaparrito77
      chaparrito77
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello Peter; Do you know where can we find the terms and conditions to this promo?

TYVM
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey chaparrito77,

I have looked all through the website and the client and I can't find any Ts & Cs specific to this promo. You could double check with their support at info@partypoker.com for clarification.

I think it's just a freebie to get inactive players playing again.

Regards

Laz
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      I haven't played at Partypoker since it was no longer a partnership with pokerstrategy, and now I see this news: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Return-to-partypoker-for-a-reload-reward_95653/
      I try to log in back and request a new password from partypoker lobby but nothing happens after I press Summit. Does my account still exist or I have to create a new one without benefiting from this reload reward ?
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      I will now write to info@partypoker.com for clarification
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey meandi289,

Are you aware that we have re-partnered with party and if you were tracked under the previous partnership, you will still earn SPs?

Regards

Laz
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Dear Laz,
      I just happen to know that you have re-partnered with party, that's why I want to come back to party. However, yesterday I wrote an email to Party asking for a password recovery but got no reply yet

Regards.
      Meandi
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey meandi289,

I have recently had dealings with party's support and the current reply time appears to be 3-4 days. They are very helpful though. :f_thumbsup:

Regards

Laz
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Dear Laz,
      Yes, they are very helpful, I got my new password and going to deposit with the code PP2016. And I hope you will re-partner with 888 poker someday so that I can play and earn points there, I mostly play at PokerStar and 888 poker than any other poker room.

Regards,
      Meandi
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by meandi289
      Dear Laz,
      Yes, they are very helpful, I got my new password and going to deposit with the code PP2016. And I hope you will re-partner with 888 poker someday so that I can play and earn points there, I mostly play at PokerStar and 888 poker than any other poker room.

Regards,
      Meandi
      Awesome. I hope you enjoy party as much as I have been. :truestory:
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      I did enjoy party in the past and stop playing there when it ended partnership with pokerstrategy. I now just try to log into party to make deposit with the code PP2016, but there is a white blank with login screen and I'm unable to type my username and password. There might be a technical issue now because I successfully logged into party some days ago.
      Is there any deadline for the code PP2016 ? I dont see any mention here.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by meandi289
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      I did enjoy party in the past and stop playing there when it ended partnership with pokerstrategy. I now just try to log into party to make deposit with the code PP2016, but there is a white blank with login screen and I'm unable to type my username and password. There might be a technical issue now because I successfully logged into party some days ago.
      Is there any deadline for the code PP2016 ? I dont see any mention here.
      I don't think there is a time limit. I think they would welcome back any player who hasn't played there this year. Did you manage to sort out the client problem?

Regards

Laz
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Bronze
      Yes, it works today. I ask party about the terms and conditions to this promo and wait for their reply before making a deposit.

Regards,
      Meandi
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome and GL at the tables. :gl: