Fultilt question

• 14 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Of course.
      You'll be getinng 100% up to 600$ with 27% rakeback after you clear the bonus.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I'm actually getting some rakeback while clearing the bonus, too. The amount is weird though, doesn't really make sense to me. Sometimes I get like 5% sometimes like 15%..
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The bonus is actually deducted from your rakeback.
      IF you use your FTP this is also deducted.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      I'm actually getting some rakeback while clearing the bonus, too. The amount is weird though, doesn't really make sense to me. Sometimes I get like 5% sometimes like 15%..
      Hi LuborC,

rakeback is based on your net rake.
      to calculate the netrake, Full Tilt substracts purchases in he shop (about 0.005$/point), cashout and deposit coasts that occur on FTP, overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool and ollected bonuses from your gross rake.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gambleris,

Yes simply follow the instructions in our Full Tilt guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/25/

You will then get the bonus + rakeback + strategy points :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • StyleKsa
      StyleKsa
      Bronze
      I've got a related question, I got the 50$ free bonus from pokerstrategy.com, if I deposit money of my own now will I still get 100% deposit bonus from FT?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi StyleKsa,

as far as I know you won't get a deposit bonus if you deposit.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • gambleris
      gambleris
      Bronze
      So now i am confused, in first post i asked same question and answer was ''of course''
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gambleris
      So now i am confused, in first post i asked same question and answer was ''of course''
      yra dvi galimybes:

1) no deposit bonusas ($50+$100)
      2) deposit bonusas (100% up to $600)

visada priedo gausi 27% rakeback.

jeigu tu nebuvai paemes 1) no deposit, tada gali imt 2) deposit bonusa.
      jis paeme no deposit, todel deposit bonuso negali imt.

:)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gambleris
      Hello gamberlis perhaps there was a misunderstanding..

If you don't yet have a Full Tilt account you can use our first deposit guide (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/25/) to receive the 100% up to $600 bonus, rakeback, and Strategypoints. For this it doesn't matter on what other platform you received your starting capital (or if you received any at all)

If you already have a Full Tilt account because you received our Starting capital there ($50+$50) you WON'T receive a 100% up to $600 bonus on your first deposit. You will however receive the rakeback + strategy points.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Sorry for the misleading answer and thanks Soy for the clarification.
    • gambleris
      gambleris
      Bronze
      Thanks for answers
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StyleKsa
      I've got a related question, I got the 50$ free bonus from pokerstrategy.com, if I deposit money of my own now will I still get 100% deposit bonus from FT?
      Yes I think you can (I did), but you need to write them an email.

Here is part of the response they wrote me (was asking for a reload bonus):

"However, I have reviewed your account, and I see that your 100% Initial Deposit bonus was activated by a free $50 deposit via your affiliate on September 13th 2008. You have completely earned your $50 Initial Deposit bonus since then.

While your $50 affiliate bonus activated your 100% Deposit Bonus, we're pleased to inform you that you're still eligible to earn more on your 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.

As your first deposit to Full Tilt Poker was for $121.86, we will be happy to manually apply a bonus for this amount. You will have until January 11th 2009 to earn the bonus."

I am not sure to which amounts they will manually apply this bonus or what their exact requirements are etc. so don't take my word for it that you will get it to a total of 600$ on your real money deposit.

Also do note that the date I got for full filling this bonus is the same date as they gave me to earn my initial 50$, hence if your already over the deadline for the 50$ bonus I don't think you can earn anymore.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar
      Originally posted by StyleKsa
      Yes I think you can (I did), but you need to write them an email.

Here is part of the response they wrote me (was asking for a reload bonus):

"However, I have reviewed your account, and I see that your 100% Initial Deposit bonus was activated by a free $50 deposit via your affiliate on September 13th 2008. You have completely earned your $50 Initial Deposit bonus since then.

While your $50 affiliate bonus activated your 100% Deposit Bonus, we're pleased to inform you that you're still eligible to earn more on your 100% Initial Deposit Bonus.

As your first deposit to Full Tilt Poker was for $121.86, we will be happy to manually apply a bonus for this amount. You will have until January 11th 2009 to earn the bonus."

I am not sure to which amounts they will manually apply this bonus or what their exact requirements are etc. so don't take my word for it that you will get it to a total of 600$ on your real money deposit.

Also do note that the date I got for full filling this bonus is the same date as they gave me to earn my initial 50$, hence if your already over the deadline for the 50$ bonus I don't think you can earn anymore.
      Thank you for that information Dragar :)

I didn't know about this myself and will look into how it exactly works!

Best regards
      SoyCD