This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

vs UTG charts

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Hi,

I had various charts from various positions how to play vs UTG. But they looked like incomplete and I did not understood logic, like when I have 3bet vs UTG chart and not having calling vs BB vs UTG, so why specific hands are 3beted. And I always were forgetting, becuase not often the situation comes BB vs UTG.

So I tried now make it bit more simple - I took good players chart examples, and mixed with what I had and I have ending result this:

Now I can see it in whole picture and vs UTG from all positions - easy to remember.

Oh btw BB vs UTG I can call AKo and AQo, because it will be heads up pot.

I think bluf to value 3bets ration should be 1:1, but at micros, I guess since they do not play back that much, I have more bluffs.

What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      nice that you work on ranges.. keep it up!
      my 3b btn vs utg :
      bluff: A5,A4 ,AJo and KQo (half combos - only if one card is a heart :) )
      value i go QQ+

however there must be some conditions to 3bet this way... 50% value 50% bluffs
      for now i use this range if people fold to 3b 51-64%
      i'm just working these days at what are the conditions to use what ranges... until i know more i do it like this

PS: would not 3b AQo because it is not weak enough to call and it is not a clear value 3bet