ProjectBudapest

• Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Hello reader,

My name is Robin and I am a young Dutch guy who lives in Budapest at the moment. I have 2 plans in 2016. To live 1 year in Budapest and play 1 year poker and see how good I can get. I quited my second year of applied physics a few months ago and moved the 7 of January to Budapest. To live cheap and to enjoy the city. I played a lot when I was younger but without the studying and being disciplined.

Why do I write this blog:
      -to hold myself accountable
      -for motivation
      -improving my English(please correct me if there are horrible patters in my language use)
      -just the fun of writing on itself

The four pillars
      My life is about 4 things at the moment calisthenics, poker, self-improvement and getting better with women. I will write something about both every week on Sunday or Monday.

I will start with the poker part in this post. I want to make 5000 dollars. But I am not going to rush through the limits because I have a lot to learn. I am playing for a month now on NL2 on PS and I will start on 5NL this Monday.

Challenge Crush 5 NL

-Minimal requirements:
      1. Win 208 dollar(bankroll up to 500)
      2. Play at least 60000 hands(15000 per week)
      3. Play for at least 28 days on this limit
      4. Work at least 40 hours a week on poker related things
      If I don’t have a bankroll of 500 dollars after 4 weeks I will add a weeks of 20000 hand until I make 500. But I have to finish the week.
      I will move down if I go below 150 dollars.

-Studying:
      1. Finish poker math course
      2. Read Verneers book
      3. Read crushing the micros again
      4. Read Poker Math that Matters
      In will read in this sequence and If I finished the list I will read some self-improvement

I will play 2 session of 4 tables and 2 session of 16 tables to start with. This worked on 2NL and in this way I can get a sample and still focus on getting better. In the future I will probably turn the amount of tables down.

-Poker video’s:
      Watch them pause them and think of which play I would make. If a am wrong. Repeat the thinking of the coach and look at what was wrong with my thinking.

-Hand reviewing:
      Look at the big hand of every session(5obb or 70 bb depending on my time). Look at if I played them right or wrong or not certain. Think of why I played them right or not or were I am not certain about and post them If I can learn from it. But if I post them I have to put my guess of the right play beneath it with a why.

-Revising:
      This is a little more vague and free. But use this to read notes of the books and work on my mental game when necessary(mental hand history review).

Becoming a better poker player
      I am still struggling with the process of becoming a better poker player so if anyone has suggestions I would like to hear them. I got one in the hand posting forum so I will try to incorporate that into my routine. I also read the articles of poker strategy I long time ago so I am thinking about reading them again. Looking or discussing with other players might be an option as well.

If you made it until here? Good job!

I have one question for you: How can I hide my balance that appear when buying in at the tables? If that is possible?

Until next time and enjoy!
  • 25 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Robin,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He Drawinator, you want to improve your english by living in Budapest? Shouldn't you chatting up the hungarian girls?

Anyways GL with your challenge and looking forward to your reports as Lazza already mentioned.
      For the BR, i guess you are speaking about PokerStars? I think it is not possible to hide the BR, other than just not intentionally looking there...

CU,SvenBE!
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Good luck with this project. Don't just think about reading the strategy articles again, go ahead and do it! They aren't so long and there is useful information there.
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reactions!
      I will definitely read through some poker strategy articles again. I got some recommend through the hand forum.

SvenBe the goal is just to live in another country. So I did choose Budapest because it is a beautiful city. I already chatted with a lot of Hungarian girls. This Sunday/Monday I will post something more about that;) . Yes I was talking about Poker stars. I want to look at my balance only once a week. But I see it accidently when I join new tables. But I will have to deal with that.

Until next time and enjoy!
    • Marcuso92
      Marcuso92
      Bronze
      HI Darwinator!

Seems like a good blogg and i will for sure follow it.

How is the living in Budapest? Whats a good monthly salary to be able to live in Budapest? Where did you live before?

Do you mind shareing your screen name? I grind NL2 myself atm when i got time. Just started takeing NL5 shot today.

Happy grinding! :)
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Blog entry 2

Hello Hello hello,

Just a quick tip. It wrote every pillar of my life with bold letters. I write a lot so you can easily skip to the parts you find interesting. Thanks for reacting on my hands everyone who did by the way. My life in Budapest is great. I can live here for around 600 euro f I do it smart. With an apartment in the middle of the center. I like the buildings and the grumpy and not grumpy people.

Poker
      Week 1
      23662 hands
      Bankroll: 264,39
      The results are not what I wanted of course. But I am playing way better than on 2NL. I am able to fold to turn and river raises when necessary so that will help me in the long-term. But I believe it will go upward when I play enough hands so I am not discouraged. I started every day with a hand review. So I am happy with that. I still feel some resistance for it but it is getting more normal and I see less faults. So that is good

Calisthenics
      Trained 6 times for 30 minutes this week. Missed my optional Sunday and injured my shoulder a bit so I didn’t do dips. My pull ups are getting better and better and I am able to do them up to my collar bone.

Self-improvement
      Not too much to mention this week I am reading the power of habit and it is really interesting and I want to figure out a lot more about especially the willpower part. I had an positive day and I did 7 days of visualization from the book psycho-cybernetics even this morning with 3 hours of sleep. So that is becoming a solid habit.

Getting better with women
      I had 2 epics week. I don’t know if my writing skills can portray this. These 2 week were sick and far above average. This is definitely not the standard and I have a lot the learn. I just hope to inspire people a bit and show that there is a lot of stuff possible.

Friday 12.02.2016
      I thought I had a date at my home but she refused that. So up to the bar. 1 euro for a beer. She turned out to be a religious virgin. Not really my thing. Had a nice evening. But it was clear this will not work. I said text me when you are home. She didn’t do that. So that made things easier. After that I went out alone. My friend(flat mate) visited another acquaintance and we don’t have internet so I had no Idea where he was. But no excuses. I started out pretty shit. Finally talked to a nice girl. She went smoking and never came back haha. I didn’t see that one coming. Talked to some other girl but I was a bit off. At the end of the evening I saw a nice girl. But every time I wanted to talk to her. Other guys did it. The all got rejected, So I kinda shitted my pants. I thought okay if you talk to her you can go home in peace. Went really well. Talked to her friend and within a few minutes went away to get the goats. Forgot mine. So I almost lost her there. Pay attention when the get there coats for next time. Then walked here friend home and went to my place. Where I showed my broken bed.

Saturday 13.02.2016
      First I had a date with a girl I met the date before. I couldn’t let the magic happen. I guess because my bed is broken. No seriously don’t know what went wrong there. After she was gone I went to the Hello Baby with my mate. First time there it was a sick club really liked it. Talked to some girls and finally we talked both to 2 girls. 1 problem. The brother of one of them was there as well. That didn’t work out. Previously we talked to some Polish chicks and I bantered now and then with them and chatted up with some more girls. I really wanted the polish girl but she had this friend which was a bit attention seeking. Just a little bit. So I kinda had to let my friend block that girl and grab here away. Eventually the friend got hold of here and I had to stalk them around and accidently bump into them at the end. We took a cab and dropped of her friend. This time I showed my Japanese bed(matrass on the ground). It was a really interesting girl and it is stupid that I didn’t exchange anything. The recommended the book crime and punishment. So I put that on my list.

Friday 19.02.2016
      My mate talked to a fucking good looking Italian girl. So no surprise I had the Trololo. Got away after almost a half hour. Let the creeping begin. Walked a bit through the club had some fear. But a bold crazy Hungarian man from above 50 was going crazy ad talking to me so I got fired up and talked to a nice Spanish girl. I sucked but that was a start. A few moment later I talked to a cute Hungarian girl. The guy friend was making fun of me but I just laughed and it was not her boyfriend. Talked to her alone and kissed her. Exchanged number. We will see. Then I went one. At the techno place I had some banter. Started talking and dancing to a beautiful Turkish girl. 5 guys talked to her. I laughed my ass off. Kissed her and my mate found me. It was late. I tried to pull her and her friend. But didn’t work. Home alone then. Okay with my mate I mean. It was a nice night but I could have done some more and having fun alone is something I am working on.

Saturday 20.02.2016
      This night was strange. We went to another club. But there were a lot of man and engaged people so we left and went to another club. This was fun and we got almost in a fight. Because a guy was explaining his biceps to a girl and we stood behind him and flexed our not so big muscles. So it was really funny. We kinda ruined it for those guys haha. We went kinda crazy and joked around with everybody. At the way back we got invited by some Norwegian people. We went to an afterparty and me and my mate and I ended up with two girls who were best friends. We chilled until 8 in the morning and when we went home to the apartment a guy with a kitchen knife threatened us. So it was a crazy night. I think he thought we were some couples trying to find a place to have sex. So I have no bad feeling to him. But it was still strange.

End note
      I had a good but exhausting week. Up to the next one. Hopefully with some better poker results. What I learned this week is that you just have to continue going. Your mind can change in a few minutes and everything gets better. When you want to quit just do 5 more minutes or do one exercise more or talk to one more girl.

That is it for this week.

Until next time and ENJOY
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Blog entry 3

Oih oih,
      This week I spend 50 hours on poker. That is fucking sick. No it is not. It is for me because I am a lazy pussy haha. When in university I rarely made more than 30 hours and that was optimistic. So this is for me big. But from now on I want to make 50 hours a week. If I don’t I am not allowed to go out 2 times the next week. I feel fine. Could have had some more sleep but life is life.

Poker
      Week 2
      Hands: 19462
      +39
      Bankroll:303
      I played some more 2 NL decided to make at least 100k hands to prove that I beat it and see what kind of win rate I have. I will finish the 100 hands this week and give an update

Calisthenics
      This is the challenge thing to write about. If feel awesome working out. I started doing handstand to wall pushups and going as deep as the floor with my head. I have no shoulder pain more so this week I will start with dips again.

Self-improvement
      I learned some new thing about work ethic. I thought 40 hours a week was enough. But that is what everybody is doing. If you are smart you will get a nice house or whatever. But It will not buy you freedom. How nice would it be to be financial independent. I think work ethic plays a big part in it. So I want to train work ethic. No bullshit I am not gone waste my time on stupid stuff like what kind of underwear Donald Trump wears or reading the News. It only makes you unhappy. I read something interesting somewhere, If you are not working 70+ hours a week you should not worry about balancing your life. That is something new. I also am thinking about the whole alcohol thing. Leaving alcohol out would definitely increase my life quality bigtime. But it is a easy way out now and then. I don’t drink more than twice a week and I don’t get moral anymore. But still. Some friends of me don’t drink or do no alcohol challenges now and then. That is a good thing and inspiration

Looking back at going out yesterday I don’t remember that much ad that is not because of the booze. There was a waiting line and we started joking around from the start. Making fun of people that were in the waiting line with us and screaming ABOUT A WEEK AGO. Talked to a shit ton of girls but was a bit to stressed and talked faster than I could understand myself. Finally calmed down and started looking to some older looking chick. Didn’t kiss in the club but took her home. She was stressed the fuck out and wanted to leave so I used some canned. I just said you are a free spirit and can leave whenever you want. Said it for like 30 times. Talked a bit and showed my nice blankets. She liked to get choked so that was strange. My friend told me she looked older than 30. So I hope this was not my first milf. Because if it wasn’t I wouldn’t know it.
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Short update:
      I have played 100k hands on 2NL now. This was to prove to myself that I beat the limit.
      What are my goals for March:
      -beat 5NL over 100k hands
      - make more than 500 dollars this month by winnings, rack back and deposit bonus.
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      No big update this week because I have been sick in my bed all day.Dropped 7 Buy ins on 5 NL. Came a bit back only down 4 for this week.
      Poker
      Week 3
      Hands: 28543
      Bankroll:275
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Blog entry 4

Hellooooooooo,

My first month of blogging is now officially behind me. Had a though week. Sunday I got very sick high temperature and stuff and insane stomach pains. So that was bad and influenced my state. I had a lot of trouble with staying focused and being positive. I am better now. But it was a challenge and I almost wanted to quit everything and move back to my parents haha. What a pussy I am when sick. But I survived it. Didn’t train this week because if illness so I am looking forward to going swinging and stuff again.

Self-improvement
      Not much new on this front. Except 2 youtube video’s I want to share with you. It is mainly about work ethic. Exactly the area where I can grow a lot in. The first one is from a sick worker dropping of some knowledge:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKzoah6A4c
      The next one is about some sick mindset. It is not about the tips in the video’s but more how they look at life.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwsjuWOwfGc
      I am starting to believe that working hard and a lot is definitely a key point in finding happiness and fulfillment.

Poker
      Week 4
      Hands: 25178
      +28
      Bankroll:303
      I did play some time. Didn’t went that wel on pokerstars dropped 10 buy ins. Switch to a micro gaming site. Were the rackback is double and probably more fish so I am wondering how this will play out the next week.

Didn’t go out on Friday because I didn’t reach my targets of 50 hours because I was sick. So not going out on Friday was to recover as well.

Saterday: Boring night. Was sober but kinda frustrated about stuff. So did some crazy things. Met a girl that slept previous weekend with me. Made it awkward as fuck. Because I didn’t know what to do with here. She kissed me but I fucked it up and she spent the rest of the evening with another guy. Was 100% sober since like a month and was kinda scared. Did some stuff but was to lazy and arrogant. Next week more on sober game.

CIAO
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Blog entry 5

Haaaaaa,

It is me again. Still here haha. Made almost 50 hours of poker and studying before Saturday. So that is going better. That is now the default. IT was though on me and I noticed it askes a lot om me. Because I am not used to it. But practice makes perfect. This week I want to make 50 hours before I go out on Friday. And also start working on my April plan.

Calisthenics
      Started training after a week off because of illness. Went okay. Decrease with my pull ups and handstand to wall pushups. But I feel way better when I work out. But I have to pay attention to my sleep. Because if I work out I need more sleep. I also have some stretch marks. So I have to pay attention to that because I don’t want it to get out of hand.

Self-improvement
      I can’t think of anything. I am still doing my visualization from the book psycho-cybernetics every week. That goes alright. But If I don’t have seks or work a lot it is hard to concentrate and it works less good. So I have to look into a way to fix that. I also smashed my headphone to not use music while playing too much. Will probably improve my focus.

Friday
      After working 48 hours from Monday to Friday I had some trouble getting in the social mood. I don’t drink while going out this month so I had some trouble smiling. Also met the girl I slept with a other guy so that was kinda awkward and putting some pressure on me. I talked to some girls. Nothing special. Until the end of the night. Met a nice water polo girl with a assume body. Kissed her and exchanged Facebook. Exchanging numbers here is not that common. Set was special and went like on automatic modus. So it was kinda strange. Standing there and not giving a shit not being engaged. But it shows that just letting people qualify and touching them now and then on the right moments.
      Saturday
      Saterday my favorite night. Had a date before and was tired as fuck from the previous night. Went there and felt like a little piece of shit. Took my 2 hours to start enjoying dancing. Luckily I was with some guys who took action and pushed me. Eventually I started talking to this interesting Italian girl. An Erasmus student who studied medicine. Isolated here from here friend and went outside of here. I was kinda afraid to guide here to my apartment didn’t really mention it. But said let’s bake some eggs and we went. Then I sat down on the coach and almost fell as sleep. I did not even want to fuck here. So that is what you called fucked up. Talked some and went to sleep. But still an ingesting experience. She was interesting and came from Sicily and was not boring and average. Chilled with here and my roommate in the morning and that was another Saturday night adventure.

Poker
      Week 5
      Hands: 25008
      +56
      Bankroll:359

Mirco Gaming is definitely more fishy than pokerstars and the rackback is more. I made some extra with that. That I did not include. I was almost around 400 dollar at some moment. But then went down so it was a funny week haha. But I am improving and I am gone play 10NL in April as long as I don’t go below 300.

Greetings and Enjoy
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Blog entry 6

Hello,

It was a good week. I made 50 hours on Friday Night. So that is gone be the standard from now on. I also stop with going out on Friday so that will give me some extra hours on Saturday. I am also close to moving to 10NL so a short update about that will follow shortly.
      I will update Friday for my monthplans and the rest.

Poker
      Week 6
      Hands: 30286
      +27
      Bankroll:386

I started table selecting and playing goes better. I have a more clear path on how to improve now and now and then I feel like things start to make sense and I am not bullshitting myself that much anymore. My mind is getting stronger haha.
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Bye Bye March! Welcome April!

In general it was a good month. Only my money results are not that good. I had to look at it and I have to change some stuff. Gone put more time in as well. Check the bold typed subject for something interesting if you don’t want to read everything. I didn’t edited my writing so good luck.

Poker
      Bankroll is 433 dollars right now.
      My opinion about the month. I learned a lot and I didn’t lose money. I folded my normal hands to turn raises and started playing more focused. But my win rate around 2 bb/100 hands is not okay. I started playing on a new site. Where was more fish so I have a lot to learn. I want to improve my game a lot. I will go to NL10 in April. But my approach will be different. Less multi tabling and more focused and optimal decisions. I will move down If I lose 10 buy ins. I will play 6 tables until I make 20 buy ins(at least 20000 hands). Then I will play 9 tables until I make 30 Buy ins(at least 30000 hands). After that I will play between 9 and 12 tables. I will use 2 to 3 month to achieve this. I will go to NL20 if I have a Bankroll of a 1000 euros. So there is a lot of work to do. The first month I will play a minimum of 42 hours in the week and the second month 50 hours a week.
      My focus will be on the following:
      -always pay attention to how many people are in the hand. No mistakes permitted.
      -always look at the stats and the stack size before making a decision.
      -always look at the board structure and relative hand strength.
      -only play on a table with a opponent with a VPIP of+35%
      -look at the position vs each other.
      I do those things. But not consequent enough and at this moment I think I will improve a lot If I do that. This should become a habit.
      I will also watch an instruction video every day for an hour. Make notes and write down the hands so I can revise them. I will look at standard odds and stuff and really learn them. I will set a timer every 25 minutes to remember myself this and also to take a deep breath and remember why I do this stuff.

Calisthenics
      I improved a lot in most areas. Handstand to wall push-ups I can do more than 6 with my head touching the ground. I am almost doing pistol squats until the ground and the rest goes okay. My mate who started training is doing better muscles ups than me after not training for years so I can see the stuff I am doing works. Only pull ups stayed a bit behind. So I will start with close grip pull ups first in the sequence because it is easier to do them well rested so this will help my improvement a lot I guess. I will look into the option to upload some video’s. I also decided to build up pistol squats to 15 reps to be safe and not get to big legs because I want to wear my pants normally. MY weight is now in between 82 and 83 kilograms. I will start eating a bit less because I gained like 4 to 5 kg in 3 months so I don’t want to go to fast. Still good visible abs. So I am wondering were all those kilos are going. My goal is to be 85 kg in 2017 when I am in a ripped(below 10%) state.

This will be from now on a little less priority. I went out 2 times a week and I will bring it down to once a week. Just to put in more hours. I will probably have one to two dates in the weekend and that is it. I didn’t write anything about this weekend so here we go.

Friday
      I played until 11 or something. Was durred the fuck out. We go out. I meet the girl I banged 2 week ago. Last week saw here with another guy. She kissed me but I was too much of a jerk and fucked it up. Started hanging out with here. Didn’t talk to any other girl after that so that was shit. Then she tells me I something went wrong with sex and something broke inside of here. Really weird shit. So I could not have sex with here that night. Just went home and chilled a bit. A week later turn out she might have a STD. I am awaiting here testing right now. I did have safe sex. But with other stuff I might get transmitted. Fuck! Then me and my roommate came up with the idea we should get tested. Because that shit can happen and you might not even feel it. So I guess we are looking for a STD Clinique in Budapest. It I have a STD is is gone be awkward to tell my some kinda friends with benefit/girlfriend thingy.

Saturday
      I had the stupid idea to plan 3 dates in a weekend. First one. Mweh she was boring and didn’t want to go home. I walked around the city that was nice. But I ended it because she got mad when I didn’t respond in a few hours. Then date 2 with the Italian girl from last week. Went well some vino and I got in in I mean on. Then I was tired and choded almost the whole night took me 3 hours to even talk to a girl. Didn’t sleep that much that night so could have expected that. Next day date at the spring market. Google it. Spring market Budapest. It is lovely. She blindfolded me that was fun. Probably the last time it is a big update like this. Because life is gone be boring if I only go out once a week Whaha.

Self-improvement
      Hmmm difficult. No real new stuff. Oow wait. I finally understand were my frustration and self-esteem problems are coming from. Not fulfilling my own promises. I always set some goals and had high expectations. I knew I could do it. But I didn’t do the things to get there. So I would fail my goals and not fulfill my expectations. So in some way I could not trust myself. That made me angry at other people who could do it or seemed like the could do it. Instead of praising them I would talk them down. So I would feel better. I also let my frustration get out of hands. So now and then I would burst and do crazy stuff like saying hurtful stuff or demolishing things. So in that way my trust in myself got even worse. Look like a downwards spiral right. Now I now so I can do something about it.
      Next point is I have been doing for 3 months the visualizations of psycko-cybernetics for 30 minutes. This helped me I lot. I judge people less, I am less frustrated I am more in the moment, I am more relaxed. So I will continue doing that the rest of this year and I am looking forward to the changes it will bring.
      The whole self-trust thing I figured out after watching a video of Brandon carter Here a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vozHfNWD8xc
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Blog entry 8

This is gone be a short one. Because my month review was kinda long. I decided to keep playing NL4 until I have a BR of 500 euro. I dropped 50 euro on 10NL. Just standard spots but I would rather you the steady route and make my mistakes on the lower limits than higher. I miss some rackback yes. But I still have a lot to improve and I will play 6 tables instead of 9 or 12 to focus on improving my game. It was a good month. I didn’t jerk of for 3 month in a row now so I kinda made a NOFAB challenge without paying attention to it. It work for me because most of the times you want to jerk of it is because of resistance. You don’t want to do something. So in my opinion Jerking off is procrastination(most of the times) and why not use that energy to actually meet some girl or go to the time. I know it is hard. I failed a lot of times with it.
      I went out alone on Saturday sober so that is from my bucket list. Only talked to 4 girls so could be some more. Kissed with a Serbian nurse. But she said all the time. I don’t speak English and it is not gone work. Grabbed my coats with here. But she kinda said stay here blabla. Tried to push it but the kinda sneaked away could have followed them but I pussied out after doing some stalking shit before whaha. Furthermore nothing interesting a girl got ito an argument because I talked to here and offended a girl with a boyfriend for I reason I still don’t know.
      Week 6
      Hands: 30286
      Bankroll:362

Let starts April yeaah!
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Drawinator,

what is up - you reported the same bankroll and same amount of hands for consecutive weeks. Did something go wrong with copy/pasting?

Greetings,Sven
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Something went wrong with updating. I guess. Only short update now. It isnot going that well. Bit i will go on!

Week 8
      Hands: 16611
      Bankroll:337
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Poker
      Week 9
      Hands: 20015
      Profit: +33
      Bankroll: 370

This week was okay. Really started looking better to board structuters. Also easy folding to turn and river raises so not losing too much money anymore there. Only thing that I have trouble with is folding if some crazy guy goes random all in on the flop. I only want to call with 2 pair. Only if it is a crazy maniac I will call with less.

Self-improvement
      Not focused on this right now. I have been meditation for some time right now. More than 3 months now. Still sometimes a bit stressend and easy of balance but it is going better.

Calisthenics
      I am still going strong. I started doing half one arm push ups. So that is nice. Starting with close grips pull ups works way better than doing them as a third set.

This is a bit less the focus. Dating with a cute girl every week and going wine tasting in the dark. Working more on having a nice interaction the people I see.

Bit short this time. Life could be more interesting haha. But I just focus on getting a good work ethic and training self-discipline.

Peace out.
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Poker
      Week 10
      Hands: 13608
      Profit: +33
      Bankroll: 403

Did not play that much had friends over. Way more this comming week. Training is just going okay. I am watching a lot of Dan Pena stuff. Check him out on youtube and stuff.
    • Drawinator
      Drawinator
      Bronze
      Poker
      Week 11
      Hands: 18033
      Profit: +93
      Bankroll: 500
      So I will go and start on 10NL hell yeahh. I have a bet that I have to pay 180 hours of poker this month or I will lose 500 euro to a friend( I already deposited it). So that is gone be fun. My aunt and uncle will come over as well for a week so it is a challenge. But I have to push myself or I will end up broke and in the dirt and I will eat shit. This is a great practice for work ethic and willpower. Still learning a shit ton by watching video’s with all this basic stuff I should definitely be able to beat NL10 and if I learn more the higher limits as well.
      Self-improvement
      This is still the same. I am on a meditation streak of 4 months now(every morning 30 minutes) and I will continue this for the rest of 2016 and probably of my life. Also doing more with goals setting and started doing affirmations for my goals just like Dan Pena recommends.

Calisthenics
      This was a great month for my body. I did 3 times 10 pistol squats today and I will work it up to 15. Improving everything gradually.

This will be put on a hold for now because I will focus on putting the hours in. Still dating one girl from Budapest having a great time. First time really in love I guess. I know my heart is gone be broken because I will never stay here. But I will continue anyways. Normally I would continue with seeing other women but I will put that time in poker and not going out is good for my sleep as well. I know I am getting boring haha.