PP Support Response?

• xavez0
      xavez0
      Bronze
      Ive been trying to reach costumer support from Party Poker. Ive been looking forward to make a first deposit and wanted to know if im eligible for any kind of bonus. First tried info@partypoker and after days having no response i tried cashier@partypoker and again, days and no response.
      Is that normal for their support? I believe they already lost me as a costumer, glad i didnt deposited before sending them an email.
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Weird that they haven't answered your e-mail in days. I don't know about partypoker but in general customer supports should work faster. Have you tried their live support?
    • xavez0
      xavez0
      Bronze
      I agree la55i.
      They finally replied. Ive tried their live support but it only work for real money accounts, which im still looking into. Im looking for a room to get tracked here at pokerstrategy, cause i cant track my pokerstars account.
      I was looking if im eligible for 1st deposit bonuses, because i got a free money there from pokerstrategy some good years ago. Unfortunately i'm not. But they offered a 100% bonus up to $100.
      Im still not sure, but might go for it.
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Party Poker has been the best site for me in terms of support and cashout speed. I highly recommend them over any other site.