This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PP Support Response?

• xavez0
      xavez0
      Bronze
      Ive been trying to reach costumer support from Party Poker. Ive been looking forward to make a first deposit and wanted to know if im eligible for any kind of bonus. First tried info@partypoker and after days having no response i tried cashier@partypoker and again, days and no response.
      Is that normal for their support? I believe they already lost me as a costumer, glad i didnt deposited before sending them an email.
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Weird that they haven't answered your e-mail in days. I don't know about partypoker but in general customer supports should work faster. Have you tried their live support?
    • xavez0
      xavez0
      Bronze
      I agree la55i.
      They finally replied. Ive tried their live support but it only work for real money accounts, which im still looking into. Im looking for a room to get tracked here at pokerstrategy, cause i cant track my pokerstars account.
      I was looking if im eligible for 1st deposit bonuses, because i got a free money there from pokerstrategy some good years ago. Unfortunately i'm not. But they offered a 100% bonus up to $100.
      Im still not sure, but might go for it.
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Party Poker has been the best site for me in terms of support and cashout speed. I highly recommend them over any other site.