Which site has best VIP/rakeback

• CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      Which site offers best VIP program/rakeback,ftp has 27% rakeback and pts and party got some new program.Pokerstatrs give rakeback thru fpp.So which one has best vip/rakeback.
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      It depends on what you play is it FL/NL/SNG FL or SH and how much you play.

If you are playing little(sth. like producing 250$ rake per month) and can play each day a bit FTP with iron man promo is really nice thing ;)

I know that Stars are bad for SNG players considering rake back even higher ranks but if you are really good and get high into leaderboards that give you nice rakeback ;)

I don't know much about PP rake back deals but sounds nice.
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      i play cash games mostly sss and i think i can get to platinum lvl on pokerstars but i dunno if theres maybe some better offers for vip/rake
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by slikec

If you are playing little(sth. like producing 250$ rake per month) and can play each day a bit FTP with iron man promo is really nice thing ;)
      sorry for slightly off-topic post:

I play on ftp and produce much more rake than that per month. how can I take advantage of Iron Man without losing any rakeback?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe

I play on ftp and produce much more rake than that per month. how can I take advantage of Iron Man without losing any rakeback?
      As far as I know the Iron Man bonuses are actually one of the few things not subtracted from the rakeback (so even the Iron man tournaments etc.)

Then again I am not a full fledged FT expert :)
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by Kruppe

As far as I know the Iron Man bonuses are actually one of the few things not subtracted from the rakeback (so even the Iron man tournaments etc.)

Then again I am not a full fledged FT expert :)
      Well I can confirm the mid year bonus from June has not been substracted from my rakebak.