This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Which site has best VIP/rakeback

• CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      Which site offers best VIP program/rakeback,ftp has 27% rakeback and pts and party got some new program.Pokerstatrs give rakeback thru fpp.So which one has best vip/rakeback.
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      It depends on what you play is it FL/NL/SNG FL or SH and how much you play.

If you are playing little(sth. like producing 250$ rake per month) and can play each day a bit FTP with iron man promo is really nice thing ;)

I know that Stars are bad for SNG players considering rake back even higher ranks but if you are really good and get high into leaderboards that give you nice rakeback ;)

I don't know much about PP rake back deals but sounds nice.
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      i play cash games mostly sss and i think i can get to platinum lvl on pokerstars but i dunno if theres maybe some better offers for vip/rake
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by slikec

If you are playing little(sth. like producing 250$ rake per month) and can play each day a bit FTP with iron man promo is really nice thing ;)
      sorry for slightly off-topic post:

I play on ftp and produce much more rake than that per month. how can I take advantage of Iron Man without losing any rakeback?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe

I play on ftp and produce much more rake than that per month. how can I take advantage of Iron Man without losing any rakeback?
      As far as I know the Iron Man bonuses are actually one of the few things not subtracted from the rakeback (so even the Iron man tournaments etc.)

Then again I am not a full fledged FT expert :)
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by Kruppe

As far as I know the Iron Man bonuses are actually one of the few things not subtracted from the rakeback (so even the Iron man tournaments etc.)

Then again I am not a full fledged FT expert :)
      Well I can confirm the mid year bonus from June has not been substracted from my rakebak.