I always go back to playing poker

• girlpoker22
      I have been away from poker for almost 2 years until last Wednesday, Feb. 17. I thought I won't miss poker and I lost my passion in playing the game but it has always pulling me back especially when I hold some chips in my hand. I really need tutorial again and of course bankroll to play online! lol
  • 2 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      Hello girlpoker22,

Welcome back to poker. What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game. Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:
      I would recommend refreshing your self with the basics again in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      What kind of games did play before you lost passion?
      There are also many different promotions though out the year to help build your bank roll. Have you looked at our free money section yet?
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here
      Once you are up and running with a room have a look at Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!
      The challenge has helped me improve my game as I track good days and bad days on my blog.
      During each week poker strategy also hosts a variety of live coaching worth tuning into.
      And one last article worth reading is the 5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player

I wish you luck at the tables and look forward to reading more about your experiences in the future.
      If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

My regards

• vonki
      Warm welcome (back) to our forums! :f_love: