Get Rich or Die Tryin' - Just another NL 6max blog

• cosm1Nw
      cosm1Nw
      Bronze
      Hello everyone! :f_drink:

Like the title says, I will join the bankroll challenge and hopefully this will keep me motivated to do my best with poker. I will play NL 6max, starting from NL5, on PokerStars.

About me: I'm an surveying engineer who dreams of a career as professional poker player :f_ugly: :f_ugly: :f_ugly: . I had several attempts to do that but I always failed, most of the time because of the tilt :pcuser: . For the moment I'm reading "The poker mindset" and hopefully I will apply the principles to stay tilt free and stop losing money because of this.

Starting bankroll: 113$
      Goal: 1000$

I will also set some goals like:
      - play at least 1500 hands daily;
      - read a strategy article/watch a strategy video or coaching session before playing;
      - post graphs, hands and updates daily in this blog.

So far, so good, I will start from tomorrow hoping for the best, good luck everyone!

:f_ugly: ->>>>> :sfishy:
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey cosm1Nw.

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello and welcome to the Bankroll Challenge! :f_thumbsup:

Some quick feedback: Since you've had a lot of tilt issues in the past, I would cut down the volume in the beginning. Building up reistance to tilt takes a long time, and I know very few micro players who can play 3k hands daily and still show a profit in the end! It's not an impossible task, but you have to start where you know you can show a profit, even if it's just 1000 or 1500 daily. Build up your tolerance from there and your chances of success will be a lot higher!

Wish you all the best! :f_love:
    • cosm1Nw
      cosm1Nw
      Bronze
      @vonki

Thank you for feedback, I read your post few hours ago and I'm really thinking that this could be true so I will reduce my daily volume goal to half and increase it in time, maybe at NL10.
      Wish you all the best in your challenge too! :f_thumbsup:
    • cosm1Nw
      cosm1Nw
      Bronze
      Results for today:
      Hands played: 1251
      Profit: 11.85$
      Bankroll: 125$/1000$

My carousel graph:
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi cosm1Nw

How is it going? I was preparing our update for the Bankroll Challenge and was missing your personal update? Have you been skyrocketing your BR and already party through Vegas?

Let us know how you are doing!
      (best here in the blog & in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread )

Cheers & GL at the tables,
      SvenBe