This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TenSixOffsuit - my go at Bankroll Building

• TenSixOffsuit
      TenSixOffsuit
      Basic
      Hey guys, new to the forums here. I am returning to poker after a long layoff, and want to give it another shot. I have played alot over the years, starting in 2007 but always recreationally and got in my own way alot and tilted off more balances than I care to remember. I am starting from the bottom, and hope to build myself up from the 2nl and 5nl stakes on up through. I enjoy all forms of poker not just NLHE, with PLO actually being my favorite, but I am very out of touch with that game.

I am starting this blog for accountability, and to use it as a learning tool to improve my game from the ground up. I plan to use fairly nitty bankroll management and while I can reload if needed I would rather not. Just reintroducing myself to the game, trying to build good habits and eliminate bad habits.

I am starting at 128.15 cents on stars. I will be starting by playing zoom, my current preferred game. I will be playing 2nl and 5 nl, until at least 300 dollars in the roll, and from there we'll see. I may add in the occasional sng or mtt down the road, but for now my main games will be zoom 6max.

I will be back with some more details soon. Looking forward to getting to know some of you on the forums.
  • 5 replies