they just ruined coral poker totally

• pitchaq
      pitchaq
      Bronze
      ok so since today u cant use old coral poker client, it autoupdated to that new version...and seriously...which idiots developed new client EVEN WORSE than that old one?? Im getting crash every 5nd twister or any tour/snd loading. Then im getting crash every like 20th hand in any game...so its only waste of money..before im logged back half of my stack is gone so GG Ipoker - staying worst of all poker sites.

Plus, as a biggest joke - u cant find all tournaments or sit and gos in that new client...only like half of them. Cant believe they released crap like that.
  • 14 replies
    • pitchaq
      pitchaq
      Bronze
      ok crashing every five minutes now + they removed online support in new client :-))) great site great
    • giblet27
      giblet27
      Bronze
      Same problem here, have contacted them on Twitter, email and VIP contact also telephone. Problem still not solved. Mine works fine on desktop but using poker client on Mobile or Phone I am having the same problem. Every minute or so playing the twisters I get chucked off the table, and have to log back in etc.... By then getting blinded out. Corals don't seem to want tobsort the problem. Happy to take your money but not sort any problems that arise.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      First of all have you asked Coral for a refund because of the faulty software? Secondly, Coral is a UK company and is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. You may not be a UK customer however, but in the event of not being refunded lost tournament fees, a letter explaining the circumstances to the UK Gambling Commission should get the desired outcome. In fact, if the Gambling Commission allow ipoker to continue with this car crash of a client without the bugs being removed, then one has to ask why is ipoker allowed to use this new client when it is clearly not fit for purpose.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi guys,

I know its frustrating with this problems and could you please report your problems here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=2287959#post2287959 and hopefully all this problems could be resolved soon.

/Rompas
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      It is a bit mad that they'd upgrade their software (to 2008 levels lol) and still have all these bugs. Coral has stopped writing Hand Histories for me as well.
    • SuperPtje
      SuperPtje
      Bronze
      Same here. I'm quiting coral and wont come back
    • prisank80
      prisank80
      Silver
      Couldn't agree more with you... New iPoker software is the worst. I withdrew all my money from their sites, it's just impossible to play there since there is the new client. Seriously, WTF are they thinking???

Like somebody else wrote somewhere, why don't they just buy Full Tilt software now that they are moving to Pokerstars?

Or just keep the old one, it was working ok.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by prisank80
      Like somebody else wrote somewhere, why don't they just buy Full Tilt software now that they are moving to Pokerstars?
      Probably because Amaya don't plan to sell one of their best assets to a direct competitor...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by prisank80

Also, Full Tilt isn't closing.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      He didn't say it was; he said they are moving to PokerStars which is accurate.
    • prisank80
      prisank80
      Silver
      Sorry guys, i didn't mean anything bad... My point was that they ruined an okay poker client. The new software is just bull#$%&...
      Not to mention that they removed PLO8 SNG's a while ago, they have exactly 1 PLO8 tournament a day (yes, i love PLO8)...
      So, crappy software full of bugs + only NLHE games (+the new BS NLHE with 6 something in its name) = they won't see me there for a while.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Another thing people may not be aware of is the fact that ipoker discreetly removed the rake cap for all short handed games. Which is obscene considering along with 888poker, they charge the highest rake. On the plus side, I think the tournament section is good despite having to pay fees for the rebuys. But then that is ipoker and it is to be expected I guess.
    • pitchaq
      pitchaq
      Bronze
      well ppl...i didnt even bother to report that many crash and lost money because of their client. But i yesterday made 90 pounds in freeroll for first place... so i"ve been trying to play here again and i was kindly surprised...i got just one crash per whole night, played some tournaments and twister, got very much lucky and made 1350 € like nothing...but im still sad that they were doing new client, one would say that they would like to "like" remain and upgrade all old functions or so. But u cannot anymore get to know who is from what country and so...which for me personally is pretty important if i play online poker.. But anyway, no crash = playable poker = free money :D so i like coral again..sorry for my poor english im still not best at it and im a bit drunk even...but some ppl could find this informative i think
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arthurbentley
      Another thing people may not be aware of is the fact that ipoker discreetly removed the rake cap for all short handed games.
      Shorthanded in this case being 2-3 players. Which is criminal considering a) their rake is already ludicrous b) they also removed waiting lists, so if anything players who start games should be rewarded.