This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello, PokerStrategy!

• SuduVelnias
      SuduVelnias
      Bronze
      Hey, guys! My name's Ignas and I'm a student from Lithuania, just got 20 years young. I've been playing poker occasionally for the last few years and haven't really gotten in-depth strategy, information about the game. Just not that long ago I received a very unexpected gift from a girlfriend, Lou Krieger's book, and started gathering info, all tips I can get about the game because the game started to grow on me. Just few days ago I was still in the place where I lose everything I win, but i started using smart bankroll management and things started to look better in my bank balance in PartyPoker and PokerStars. (For that I have to thank this site) The economy in my country is on hardcore mode and it's really hard to find a good-paying job even to live through a month, so I really hope that in a period of time, I could learn not to only lose in poker, but to invest in bigger earnings.
      Came here to learn all I can about poker, even though some important and general things (for example calculating odds & outs) are still difficult for me to get used to, understand or use in practice. Hope to learn everything little by little and become a great poker player, because this game is becoming a passion for me.
      I like playing tournaments, yet all info I find on the internet is for Cash Games (the fold-fold-fold strategy), so if there's any way you could help me - please, don't be shy!
      Thank you for taking your time to read this. :)
  • 5 replies