Do not deposit on William Hill

• itseasy
      itseasy
      Bronze
      My withdrawals were declined several times saying I still need to accumulate x amount of rake and sometimes even repeating the same amount. According to my poker tracker I have generated amount of rake that is way over of what I needed to to meet the wagering requirements. And today it got declined again saying:
      You may continue playing with your balance but in order for us to proceed with any succeeding withdrawal request, you will still need to accumulate a total of (€0.01) in rake/fees or leave the complete value of the bonus in your Poker account balance.
      I wouldn't be surprised if next time I will try to make a withdrawal after multitabling speed poker I will still be short in wagering requirements.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey itseasy,

I know it can be frustrating at times but the best way to get through to them is to keep trying in a calm and polite manner. Support are people too and if you are rude to them, they'll behave like people and you'll find your requests shuffled to the bottom of the pile.

I don't have access to WH due to my location. Is their LiveChat available? Have you tried sending them a screenshot from your pokertracker making sure the room name, your username and the rake figure are all in view?

Regards

Laz
    • itseasy
      itseasy
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza61, I wasn't rude to them. They have approved my withdrawal so it's all good.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome. :]