FullTilt migration to Pokerstars

• raily
      raily
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am currently playing untracked on FullTilt (black friday). Today, I received an email announcing that FullTilt will be joined with Pokerstars. I do not have a Pokerstars Account yet. Now, I have the following questions:
      1.Will I be able to collect Pokerstrategy points automatically after platform merge in April?
      2. Will I be able to collect Pokerstrategy points if I register before the merge and enter my StarsID here at Pokerstrategy?
      3. Anything else to know about the merge? I only got this official FAQ I was suprised that no thread about this topic exists. Maybe, nobody plays on FTP anyways.

Regards
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      You've been at PokerStrategy since 2006 and you DON'T have a PokerStars account?

WTF?
    • klauber
      klauber
      Bronze
      I partircularmente not like full tilt room, rather PokerStars or even 888 poker , I think the Pokerstars even with all the changes that have been made this year a quiet room to play and is among my favorites, so I will continue to play there .
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey raily,

We haven't actually started a discussion yet as I think everyone is still waiting for more information.

1. If you have an untracked Full Tilt account, the simple answer is no. There is a possibility that our supaninjas may be able to negotiate something.

2. The simple answer is yes. There is no reason why not, provided that you follow the instructions here.

3. Although Amaya claim Full Tilt is still profitable, they have shrunk to a low of 3% market share as opposed to PokerStars 68%.

You can read more from our news story PokerStars and Full Tilt to merge liquidity pools.

Also how have you managed to last 10 years without PokerStars. :f_o:

Regards

Laz
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      10 years without Stars? Oh boy.
    • raily
      raily
      Bronze
      Well, I was done with poker pretty much after black friday and after I finished university, there was no much incentive to grind away for 10$/h anymore. So now I think I'll transfer my remaining bank roll to stars. There is certainly alot more action at stars. Which will be the same for ftp after migration, but without getting any strategy points. So I finnaly registered at Pokerstars. After 10 years, OMG :f_biggrin:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by raily
      Well, I was done with poker pretty much after black friday and after I finished university, there was no much incentive to grind away for 10$/h anymore. So now I think I'll transfer my remaining bank roll to stars. There is certainly alot more action at stars. Which will be the same for ftp after migration, but without getting any strategy points. So I finnaly registered at Pokerstars. After 10 years, OMG :f_biggrin:
      :appl: Better late than never. :f_biggrin:
    • Dragan742
      Dragan742
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I have tracked Full Tilt account, and untracked account on Pokerstars...
      What will happen to me?? xD
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Dragan742,

We are still not sure atm. We will let you know as soon as we find out something definite.

Regards

Laz
    • gkanos
      gkanos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragan742
      Hi guys, I have tracked Full Tilt account, and untracked account on Pokerstars...
      I have the same situation and also I don't know what will happen with my ftp points that I have collected.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by gkanos
      Originally posted by Dragan742
      I have the same situation and also I don't know what will happen with my ftp points that I have collected.
      Your FTPs will be converted at a no-loss rate into the combined VIP system. If you earn coins at FT under their 'Player's Club' rather than points under 'EDGE", you will keep your coins. This has yet to be confirmed.