Massive Six Plus March

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      six_plus_dragon_ipoker

Experience the joy of six in selected iPoker rooms this month where they're offering fun and thrills throughout March.

Between February 29 and March 27, special Six Plus tables have been set up with €0.02/€0.04 and €0.10/€0.20 blinds that have been designed especially for the following March missions which, along with the extra rewards, are available on all tables with a maximum of 6 players.

Start playing today on Six Plus event tables for your opportunity to take home some of the available cash this month!

Route 66 €100K

Route 66 €100k

Get your kicks with Route 66 with these guaranteed €100k mission rewards.

During the month long journey, weekly freerolls between €1,000 and €6,000 will be taking place regularly giving everyone the chance to get their hands on the really big bucks.

Things get moving on February 29 and run right through to the final €6k Freeroll March 27 and all you need to do is complete the daily and weekly challenges to win your share of €100,000.

Put yourself in the driving seat to claim these exciting daily and weekly freeroll tokens by playing poker cash games at the specifically designed Special Six Plus tables throughout March. Depositing will also earn players tokens to freeroll events, so play and deposit to maximise your earning potential in the Route 66 events.

Daily Route 66 Missions

MissionActive PeriodTask(s)Reward(s)
      Week 1 February 29-March 06 Play 36 Cash Game hands on "Six Plus" tables Win 1 token to the daily "Route 66 €1,000" All-in Freeroll (max. 8 tokens / day)
      Week 2 March 07-13 Win 6 Cash Game hands on "Six Plus" tables Win 1 token to the daily "Route 66 €1,000" All-in Freeroll (max. 8 tokens / day)
      Week 3 March 14-20 Be dealt 66 on "Six Plus" tables Win 1 token to the daily "Route 66 €1,000" All-in Freeroll (max. 8 tokens / day)
      Week 4 March 21-27 Deposit €30+ and play 100 Cash Game hands on "Six Plus" tables Win 1 token to the "Route 66 €6,000" Freeroll (max. 1 token / week)

€25K Six Plus Festival

Six Plus Festival

With a total guarantee of €25,000, there's more excitement than ever before when playing at the special Six Plus tables.

The games begin on February 29, offering bi-daily €60-€600 freerolls at 12: 00 and 19:00 GMT. There are also daily tournamnets and a headlining €6,666 Grand Final Freeroll that March 13 at 19:30 GMT. The daily freerolls will continue to run until March 13 giving evertone more than enough time to claim a prize.

Running from February 29 to March 13, you can see the Daily Tournaments schedule below.

Time (GMT)TitleBuy-inPrize pool
      13:00 Six Plus €600 added 0.60 €600 added
      20:00 Six Plus €600 added 0.60 €600 added
      March 13, 15:00 Six Plus €600 added 0.60 €600 added

Six Plus Surprise

Six Plus Surprise

Want more? March gets even better with Six Plus Surprises available at every Six Plus Cash table, where you can get your hands on even more rewards like freeroll tokens or cash.

The special additions include up to €60 cash, Twister tokens, and access to the "Route 66 daily €1k" and "€6666 Gtd 6+ Grand Final" freerolls. You'll be able to score big with these incredible rewards beginning February 29 at 00:00 until March 13 at 19:59 UK Time.

You can collect extra benefits at the Six Plus table by achieving any of these special hands while playing. Take a look at the table below for each special hand and its associated reward.

Winning HandPrizeDelivery time
      Pair or Trip 6's 1x Token to the "Route 66 €1,000" All-in Freeroll Instantly
      Heart Flush 1x Token to "€6666 Gtd 6+ Grand Final" Freeroll Instantly
      Quad 6's 30€ in cash + 6x €1 Twister Token Within 24h
      Royal Flush 60€ in cash + 6x €1 Twister Token Within 24h

Participating rooms
  • 30 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Played a few hands the other day. It's all action. :banana:
    • tingozhu
      tingozhu
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Straight is sooooooooooo weak:f_ugly:
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Basically, one has to treat a straight in much the same way as TPTK in hold'em. I played a few hands and witnessed some crazy plays. Fish stacking off with two pair on flop, and falling in love with straights, oblivious to the fact that a set beats it.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I felt totally clueless without hand equities. :f_confused:
    • rompas
      rompas
      I played around 150 hands, not so bad game i guess but also felt clueless and forgot set is stronger then str8 and was :censored: when my topset of aces got ( beat) to a str8 in a allin situation, until i saw all chips comeing my way :nh:
    • rompas
      rompas
      Weekly missions 29/2-6/3

Play 250 hands at 6+Hold'em and get a token to a Route €6000 and a Route €5000 tournament that will be played at Sunday 6/3,
      possible get 4 token maximum. For more info check your client or webpage where you playing.

Note all missions only possible to complete at new Beta client
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by PeterFryers
      Between February 29 and March 27, special Six Plus tables have been set up with €0.02/€0.04 and €0.10/€0.20 blinds that have been designed especially for the following March missions which, along with the extra rewards, are available on all tables with a maximum of 6 players.
      As far as I understand, all the Six Plus tables visible from Coral are special, in particular, all of them are 6-max.

Now tell us (when allowed):

1. The ETA of Six Plus at iPoker rooms that yet don't have it*.

2. The ETA of €0.50/1 and €1/2 (or €2/4)** :f_mad: [I guess, the network is feeling like there would be too little liquidity to populate all the stakes if the gaps between them are only 2-2.5x and so has decided to offer selected stakes only with 4-5x gaps between them except the top, like 0.02/0.04, 0.10/0.20, 0.5/1 and 1/2 and nothing else, right?].

* It looks like there are only a few major skins left that have not added the game. The list of such partners is: Betfair and Paddy Power, Everest and bet-at-home, Netbet, Winner. I'm especially concerned about the ETA at Betfair and Winner.

** At least do I take it right that there's going to be no €0.5/1 Six Plus on the network until March 28 at earliest? :f_cry:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      The Grand Final allows 4 entries, so I'll likely be left with an excess of tickets to the final anyway :f_mad: But it's good to know that quite many recreationals will have 4 entries to it too.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Meh. At this offpeak hour, there are around 20 tables of 0.02/0.04 dealing (which is a huge success) and only 2 of 0.10/0.20... at least some incentive should have been offered for people to move up, otherwise they're just going to abuse the promo by playing the lowest stake possible.

I guess my grind in April will consist of every SPH table at (0.05/0.10-)0.10/0.20-1/2 plus a ton of 0.02/0.04 tables added to reach the maximum allowed table count (which is still 16, right?), obviously with a very robotic style in the NL4 part and the main focus being on the higher stakes.
    • tingozhu
      tingozhu
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Equity on turn and river is similar to regular Hold'em.

In Hold'em we have 4/2 rule, in Six Plus that will be 6/3 rule.
    • tingozhu
      tingozhu
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      just hit a royal flush :f_drink:
    • rompas
      rompas
      :f_thumbsup: cool congrats :f_drink:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Something has gone wrong with Coral's client today. Before I sat down to the tables, the latter two counters of the Weekly Mission were at 683 hands, but when I sat down, they got reset to 0 (87 is the number of hands played in that last session).
      And I didn't get the two tickets for completing the 750 hand task...

I've sent the logs to the support (and in a PM to darkonebg) to have this investigated into for others' sake, though otherwise the lost freeroll equity of several euros wouldn't be worth the email writing time...
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      There's a serious issue with the randomness of selection of opponents independently for each of my entries in a multi-entry Six Plus MTT, akin to Party's Protected Tables in 2013 (as of course those who have made multiple entries are more likely to be regs, and more than one my entry is sat vs such a reg, in a tourney with a total of 1915 entries).

Note the two totally identical lineups at the bottom two tables in the screenshot.

:gl: with fixing this until next Sunday.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      And I didn't get the two tickets for completing the 750 hand task...
      Actually, it was just a visual bug - even though only 2 sets of tokens were shown in the account, I was able to register in the 18:30 freeroll with 4 entries (having earned the 3rd entry before writing that post and the 4th entry in the evening).
    • rompas
      rompas
      Weekly mission 7/3-13/3

Win 60 hands at 6+ holdem cash tables and win tokens to a €5k freeroll and €6k freeroll at Sunday. Maximum 4 tokens possible to win.

Good luck :f_thumbsup:
    • tingozhu
      tingozhu
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      bet365
      Delivery time of all four kinds of Six Plus Surprise awards is set to within 24 hours, according to their custom services.
      In my own case, I received a Six Plus Surprise award in the 25th hour after I made a qualified hand.

Dafa Poker (Available in Asia)
      Mission text in client and on promotion page are same to other iPoker rooms.
      However, according to their custom services, though the text is saying that you can get a maximum of 8 tokens by completing daily missions 8 times per day, you will indeed only get 1 token.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by tingozhu
      However, according to their custom services, though the text is saying that you can get a maximum of 8 tokens by completing daily missions 8 times per day, you will indeed only get 1 token.
      I played over 288 hands and got 8 such tokens at Coral yesterday.
    • tingozhu
      tingozhu
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      Originally posted by tingozhu
      I played over 288 hands and got 8 such tokens at Coral yesterday.
      Yes, it should be like that. It seems to be a Dafa-only issue.